Gomboy86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Another east sider waiting for delivery. Was originally to be first of April but now saying mid month. Loading date in Emden has been missed twice so not as confident as when the early TYD dates were met. SHould have my 4S soon and love the idea of getting together with PNW folks.
Yeah mine is June. My wife told me yesterday that a bunch of Porsches headed for the us burned on a tanker? No source though on the info.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Gomboy86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
On Mercer island. Should be selling this low mileage 4s for my new turbo S next week assuming it clears customs this week.

92BE3E92-C401-4128-B5E0-599A8CB899FE.jpeg
Baller in the house. Life goals. Im only 35. Give me time to catch up!

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm in Seattle. Volcano Grey 4S. I've seen a few Taycans floating around.

@PTProspect do you go to Crystal?? I saw a red Taycan a month or two ago when I was leaving. Awesome color.

PTProspect

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jaguar I-Pace; 2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm in Seattle. Volcano Grey 4S. I've seen a few Taycans floating around.

@PTProspect do you go to Crystal?? I saw a red Taycan a month or two ago when I was leaving. Awesome color.
If you mean Crystal mountain, yes, but we would always take my wife's I-Pace.

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I'm on the eastide too. Purchased our 2020 white with bordeaux leather 4S from Bellevue last November. Ordering a Frozen Blue or Mamba Green GTS, locks in April (can't decide which color... ugh.) Wish it had Mission E wheels... other wise, we love it.

Porsche Taycan PNW Washington taycan owners PXL_20211112_044849164

imaznation

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Hey all! Brand new here, but just wanted to check in. 2022 Taycan RWD in all-black everything.

Loving the car so far. Took it up to Vancouver and tried out the 350kW DC fast charge station, which was blazing fast. I picked up the car at the end of December and drove it home from the dealership in the snow/slush/ice for its first miles... it's definitely proven itself to be a great everyday car from that regard. :)

D_Frost

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG GLE, Vantage
Hey all! Brand new here, but just wanted to check in. 2022 Taycan RWD in all-black everything.

Loving the car so far. Took it up to Vancouver and tried out the 350kW DC fast charge station, which was blazing fast. I picked up the car at the end of December and drove it home from the dealership in the snow/slush/ice for its first miles... it's definitely proven itself to be a great everyday car from that regard. :)
I’m considering doing a similar trip since the border restrictions are loosening. Which station did you stop at and did you have any trouble with it?

imaznation

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
I’m considering doing a similar trip since the border restrictions are loosening. Which station did you stop at and did you have any trouble with it?
I charged at the Fred Meyer in Bellingham. It’s a 350kW DC fast charge station and is usually always empty.

On the way up, I did a full charge to 100% and drove pretty conservatively because I didn’t know how much range I’d need and I didn’t want to spend too much time charging.

I made it up to the charging station with around 50% charge left. I gave myself 30 minutes to charge… and the car fully charged to 85% in around 10 minutes, so I was extremely impressed. Gave me just barely enough time to use the restroom and grab a drink from the Starbucks.

On the way back, I felt zero range anxiety. Drove it like I stole it on Sports Plus the entire way. Stopped for 15 minutes to top off at Bellingham again, and made it back home with just under 40% remaining.

Overall an extremely smooth trip. It was a 2-day trip, and I didn’t charge at all while in Vancouver. Car blew past all my range expectations and it’s an absolute beast for highway driving.

EDIT: I should note that on the way down, I searched for the charging station in the built-in Nav app. When you do that, the car automatically prepares and warms up the battery for optimized max charging speed. That seemed to save a few minutes of “warm-up” time so that it instantly hits max charge speed instead of being stuck at 60kW for a few minutes first.

Gratuitous pictures included, since I didn’t share any photos in my first post.

Porsche Taycan PNW Washington taycan owners 79F630F1-33E2-4B86-AABA-985A7B3BCD9A

Porsche Taycan PNW Washington taycan owners D0D16814-24E7-45DB-899B-59BCEA69D994