Rusk

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT4S
Country flag
I wonder if this has something to do with multiple people receiving car in the last month reporting comfort access being enabled when not factory ordered. I picked up my CT4S late December and enabled the ALK via FOD which worked great. Comfort access is listed as available to activate but I haven't as it is currently working so I'm leaving that for as long as it lasts!
Sponsored

Jonathan S.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Vehicles
'22 4CT, '22 Audi A6 Allroad, '23 BMW i4 M50
Country flag
So I just picked up my MY22 new the other day and I’m not seeing any FOD options on my menus. I assume it would have all current updates.
Curious if this ended up working for you?
I considering the purchase of a used 2022 4CT that has ACC but not PID so I want to be sure that I can add ALK via FOD.
(TIA!)

utsteve98

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Curious if this ended up working for you?
I considering the purchase of a used 2022 4CT that has ACC but not PID so I want to be sure that I can add ALK via FOD.
(TIA!)
Yes sir. It came active like 2 days ago finally. I was able to add the ALK and PiD. Seeing how much I like them before committing permanently.

Jonathan S.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Vehicles
'22 4CT, '22 Audi A6 Allroad, '23 BMW i4 M50
Country flag
Yes sir. It came active like 2 days ago finally. I was able to add the ALK and PiD. Seeing how much I like them before committing permanently.
Thanks for the confirmation on that.
Ironically, the dealer's "Certified Brand Ambassador" doesn't seem to know that FOD exists.
But the build lacks the 2+1 for skis pass-through, so I'll probably take a pass, with pun somewhat intended.
(And I know, skis can go on the 40 split, but I really like the center pass-through feature.)
Sponsored