gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I scheduled my MY22 Taycan 4S for the ANA6, and the mobile charger update on 24 August and dropped it off around 1000. They gave me a MY22 Panamera loaner. I received a call this morning, 25 August, that the car was ready for pickup. I picked up the car and, so far, no issues. Both the ANA6 and the charger updates were completed. I don't really use the charger so back into the garage cabinet it goes.

Mine was the first MY22 they had in for the recall and it looks like it took approximately the 4 hours they originally estimated. They did say that one of the MY2020 Taycans they updated took almost 3 days.

My Porsche dealer is part of a larger dealership but it is pretty small. Maybe I was just lucky and/or they have a really good Taycan tech. I know that so far I'm pretty happy with them.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Pjjameso

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Well, have had the loaner Macan since Aug 16. Talked to service tech on Friday and said they had gotten okay from regional office to once again try the update. Keeping fingers crossed. No clue as to why this is taking so long besides the usual excuse of software crashing during install.

Matrix1776

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I had a great tech, but was several days. Good thing free, since under warranty as just the '23 software was ~$600. For a software update, which should be over-the-air. Maybe they're afraid people won't keep it plugged in, and thus brick their Porsche.

In the end, all worth it. The new interface is very nice, fast, and some of the bugs gone.
Sponsored