JD4S

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine did the same after a car wash which seemed odd. This might sound simple (and maybe not related to the other weather issue) but I was able to get it to retract by just holding the retract button down on the upper screen and I could hear it moving to different positions. Try holding the button down until the notification pops up that says "retracted". I haven't had any issues since.
Sponsored

VCDA Coach

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car went off for the mega -update that took more than 48hours at the supplying OPC. They told me that the spoiler has now been repaired with a "Stuttgart Fix". It appears that the painted part of the spoiler is fixed to another piece directly beneath and it is this that has caused the issue of not fully retracting or warping. This has now been replaced and spoiler fully adjusted. Seems a lot better fit at the moment. I guess time will tell if the problem recurs or the fix is a permanent one.

Doc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My car went off for the mega -update that took more than 48hours at the supplying OPC. They told me that the spoiler has now been repaired with a "Stuttgart Fix". It appears that the painted part of the spoiler is fixed to another piece directly beneath and it is this that has caused the issue of not fully retracting or warping. This has now been replaced and spoiler fully adjusted. Seems a lot better fit at the moment. I guess time will tell if the problem recurs or the fix is a permanent one.
Same fix here. Mine became misaligned again after one long drive, then rectified itself after another long drive, so jury’s our. I haven’t had the temerity to take the car out in the rain since the fix yet though. Apparently the wing issue is all our faults for getting it wet.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Same fix here. Mine became misaligned again after one long drive, then rectified itself after another long drive, so jury’s our. I haven’t had the temerity to take the car out in the rain since the fix yet though. Apparently the wing issue is all our faults for getting it wet.
An EV and water isn't a good combo, everybody knows that.
On the other hand, Porsche kinda asks for this, for not mentioning that in the manual.

moballa

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
With the colder weather, my spoiler is out of alignment again despite having the support bracket replaced last January.

Has anyone heard of a permanent fix to this issue?

Porsche Taycan Rear spoiler will not reposition itself spoiler

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
With the colder weather, my spoiler is out of alignment again despite having the support bracket replaced last January.

Has anyone heard of a permanent fix to this issue?

spoiler.jpg
The issue is the materials used and there isn't a fix. Mine is going out of alignment as it gets colder and was perfect in the warmer months. I've had my car for 2 winters now and so this is the cycle.

There was talk of replacing the spoiler but nothing became of that. It is annoying as Porsche have had active spoilers across the range for years now and I've not seen this problem on any model other than the Taycan.