Frankhy

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi E Tron
Country flag
I have a RWD in Carmine Red on order. Can't decide between the RS Spyder Design or Mission E alloy wheels. I think the Mission E finished in black gloss looks better but is it worth nearly double the price when you include the PSCB? Anyone with feedback or pictures would really help, thanks!
Sponsored

Abdul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gentian Blue Taycan 4S...previously Ice Grey RWD
Country flag
I have a RWD in Carmine Red on order. Can't decide between the RS Spyder Design or Mission E alloy wheels. I think the Mission E finished in black gloss looks better but is it worth nearly double the price when you include the PSCB? Anyone with feedback or pictures would really help, thanks!
I had a RWD on ice grey with 21 "Taycan exclusive wheels. Loved it. It was showroom car so no option to change. When I speccd again for a 4S , had option for spyder wheels but stuck with same design but with black painted inserts ....picks out the black detail on mine and would do same for GTS. However, I also appreciate you might want the GTS to 'stand out' model wise
Saw these same wheels on a red taycan and looked epic

Porsche Taycan RWD ordered - RS Syder Design or Mission E 20220731_103450

icedup51

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY22 and Abarth 595 Trofero:
Country flag
Went with RS and haven't regretted choice.

Porsche Taycan RWD ordered - RS Syder Design or Mission E IMG-20220411-WA0002

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Aero Blades!

Porsche Taycan RWD ordered - RS Syder Design or Mission E IMG_20220827_151321

Porsche Taycan RWD ordered - RS Syder Design or Mission E IMG_20220827_151342
Porsche Taycan RWD ordered - RS Syder Design or Mission E IMG_20220827_151345
Porsche Taycan RWD ordered - RS Syder Design or Mission E IMG_20220827_151524

QueenBean

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Polestar 2, Rubicon 4xe, F-Pace
Country flag
Mission E

cb02z0

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan (base)
Country flag
I had the aero wheels without the contrasting blades and hated it. While researching my options I considered mission E but eventually went with aftermarket wheels. This was before the RS Spyder design was available otherwise I would go with the Spyders.
My nest spec I will go with Spyders

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
Mission E

Porsche Taycan RWD ordered - RS Syder Design or Mission E F55F1DA6-0587-4CEE-9E73-A1F86065F573

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
I have a RWD Taycan on order, and I've gone RS Spyder rims. I'm very happy with that choice having seen them in real life on a few different examples.

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
They don't look like genuine Mission E rims. The sidewall is ridiculously big.
That's because I do not have low profile wheels on the rims! I hate the ride of low profile wheels and they are at a high risk of blow out when you hit a pot hole. Had them on my Audi and won't use them again.

This is why Basket Robbin's makes 21 flavors, we all get to pick what we like!

NuJerzPorsche

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m in the same dilemma but I’m going RS Spyder for sure. The Mission Es priced as is would of probably been the go but then they add the stupid PSCB pricing.NOPE RS Spyder is the go!
Sponsored