Seat Massage & Ventilation

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
Try... hey Porsche, I’d like a massage with happy ending.... Massage Seats Activate, Car seat reclines slightly... Steering Wheel Lifts, Climate lowers temperature.....
:like:
Sponsored

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I like to feel cool/cold while driving. Would optioning in and running the seat ventilation with "no-or-eco" AC on result in a lower battery drain overall?

i.e., I'm trying to figure out if running no AC and just seat ventilation would keep me cool and result in longer range.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
I like to feel cool/cold while driving. Would optioning in and running the seat ventilation with "no-or-eco" AC on result in a lower battery drain overall?

i.e., I'm trying to figure out if running no AC and just seat ventilation would keep me cool and result in longer range.
I am sure there is some benefit for range. However, my A/C is always on in the auto setting, and the seat ventilation is often on the 2nd of the 3 levels. As a practical matter it does not affect my range. I bet that one of my jack rabbit spurts in Sport+ from the traffic light has more impact than a week's worth of seat ventilation.

polsimarkhauys

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porshe 944
Country flag
I've never had the massage seats in the car, but now I think about it more and more. I found out about all the pleasures of the massage a long time ago when my friend advised me to try tantric massage london. From that moment I regularly stretch my body, as it's not getting younger, you know. About the massage function, I tried it once in my brother's car and got really satisfied. I guess it's helpful medically when you have a long road and the backache to boot. Even if it'd cost me a pretty penny, I still want it. Seat ventilation also seems to be a very convenient function.

Last edited:

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
I still use it, and will include it in all future cars.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Try... hey Porsche, I’d like a massage with happy ending.... Massage Seats Activate, Car seat reclines slightly... Steering Wheel Lifts, Climate lowers temperature.....
...... Police look in...... Arrest you ?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

I don't think the ventilated seats offer cooling - just push the ambient cabin air around, don't see the point.
Sponsored