ineedanoriginal

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
I've just had an OTA update and it seems to have forgotten my smart lift saved locations as part of that update. Twice today I had to activate it manually when I had definitely had it saved for that location. Luckily I was going really slow so it didn't cause any damage but I only noticed because it scraped the bottom of the car (which doesn't happen with smart lift engaged). Anyone else notice this with the updates?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I've just had an OTA update and it seems to have forgotten my smart lift saved locations as part of that update. Twice today I had to activate it manually when I had definitely had it saved for that location. Luckily I was going really slow so it didn't cause any damage but I only noticed because it scraped the bottom of the car (which doesn't happen with smart lift engaged). Anyone else notice this with the updates?
What was the update called?

ineedanoriginal

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What was the update called?
good question - not sure. I had a notification that said there was an update ready to install and then when I parked up it did it. I didn't take a picture of the details (it showed in the Car tab in the Notifications "app") but I think it was to do with charging. I looked again yesterday but the notification had cleared and I'm not aware of a way of finding it. Other than map updates, its the first proper OTA update I've had.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
good question - not sure. I had a notification that said there was an update ready to install and then when I parked up it did it. I didn't take a picture of the details (it showed in the Car tab in the Notifications "app") but I think it was to do with charging. I looked again yesterday but the notification had cleared and I'm not aware of a way of finding it. Other than map updates, its the first proper OTA update I've had.
I've not had any recent updates other than a PCM update last week which was for the PCM calendar.

No user way to see updates / change log.

ineedanoriginal

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I've not had any recent updates other than a PCM update last week which was for the PCM calendar.

No user way to see updates / change log.
Yes, the lack of ability for owners to see a log is annoying. Clearly there was a notification of the update but unless I took a picture then it is as if it never happened. The photos below are what my car now says my software is.

Porsche Taycan SmartLift Software Bug - Porsche Investigating IMG_3718

Porsche Taycan SmartLift Software Bug - Porsche Investigating IMG_3719

Last edited:

Graluy

First Name
Graluy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Good morning all form Bordeaux on France

My Taycan GTS 1 month old had the same issue yesterday. I’ve deleted one smartlift position answering ok to the System asking if i wanted to do so

I think that this delete generate an issue putting off the automatic smartlift function and removing the smartlift menu in the vehicule setting

so i first put the private mode to stop communication with the server and then i stop it to connect a gain to the server
Then for stopping PConnect services I disconnect my profile using the default one and then I connect again my profile

and this reinitialize all PConnect services in my Taycan and the smartlift menu came back

sorry for my poor English and i Hope it can help someone with the same Issue
I gave back the information to my Porsche center
Sponsored