sboggsisu

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Base
Country flag
Last few times I've plugged in to charge at home it does this. I have a timer (only timer I have - I have no profiles) set to finish charging at 6:45am. I plug in at 5/6pm and it starts charging immediately. Wont' stop. Last time I got it to stop by going into the app and clicking off/on the timer. This time that won't even work. Why is it not following my timer?

Might have figured it out - does it charge to 25% immediately before following any timer and/or profile? If so, how can one change that if possible?
Sponsored

Last edited:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Last few times I've plugged in to charge at home it does this. I have a timer (only timer I have - I have no profiles) set to finish charging at 6:45am. I plug in at 5/6pm and it starts charging immediately. Wont' stop. Last time I got it to stop by going into the app and clicking off/on the timer. This time that won't even work. Why is it not following my timer?

Might have figured it out - does it charge to 25% immediately before following any timer and/or profile? If so, how can one change that if possible?
Minimum charge is set within a profile and not a timer. Lowest setting is 25%. Charging or not is controlled within the Preferred Charging Time option.

Target charge is set within a timer.

Make sure you haven't enabled Direct Charge (lower screen on charging) as this will bypass any active profile or timer you have.

Configure within My Porsche, Porsche Connect App or in the charging menu on the PCM.