First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
Hi,

I ordered a Taycan and it is coming this May.

I know its VIN#. How can I track it in MyPorsche?

I tried but it is asking "Proof of Ownership".

Please help me. It would be less tedious if I can track it. :)

Thanks
Sponsored

F16HTON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Carrera, Taycan RWD
Country flag
You should get an invite from Porsche to download the track your dream app. Ask your salesperson to submit you. The email should go to the address that you used with the dealer when you placed the order.

You can also call 800-PORSCHE and request the invite.

Reactions: dan

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi,

Thanks
At what point in the process did you learn the VIN #? Mine is in production now for an ETA in late May.

OP
OP

vestago

First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
At what point in the process did you learn the VIN #? Mine is in production now for an ETA in late May.

Mine is early May and is in the port of Emden.

I asked my dealer what is current status and he passed me the VIN# and asked me to add in MyPorsche app. That seems that I can do that after I purchased. I am contacting the dealer again.

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
Hi,

Thanks
I had the same problem. Fixed it with multiple calls to 800-PORSCHE asking them to activate the email to me. Then kept checking the myporsche com page, and it magically appeared there, even before the email showed up.

I think you can do this at any time after "V200 Delivery date determined", which is after your dealer orders, and the build batch is open for your order (quite early in the process, once you're in the date range for your allocation slot).

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) in my case, I got this done just as my build completed, so missed the details before that, but was able to track the arrival at Port Emden, and the weeks-long boat trip from there through visits to Baltimore and Jacksonville, and finally to Houston, where it was just unloaded yesterday! Probably won't get much detail on the days-long the truck trip across gigantic Texas into New Mexico and Albuquerque, where at least my dealership will inform me about it. Probably this Saturday or Monday. In case you couldn't tell already, I am very amped about it.

?

?

?

?

Last edited:

OP
OP

vestago

First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
I had the same problem. Fixed it with multiple calls to 800-PORSCHE asking them to activate the email to me. Then kept checking the myporsche com page, and it magically appeared there, even before the email showed up.

I think you can do this at any time after "V200 Delivery date determined", which is after your dealer orders, and the build batch is open for your order (quite early in the process, once you're in the date range for your allocation slot).

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) in my case, I got this done just as my build completed, so missed the details before that, but was able to track the arrival at Port Emden, and the weeks-long boat trip from there through visits to Baltimore and Jacksonville, and finally to Houston, where it was just unloaded yesterday! Probably won't get much detail on the days-long the truck trip across gigantic Texas into New Mexico and Albuquerque, where at least my dealership will inform me about it. Probably this Saturday or Monday. In case you couldn't tell already, I am very amped about it.

?

?

?

?
Thanks for the info. So, it shows up in myporsche.com web page or track my dream APP?

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
:p?
Thanks for the info. So, it shows up in myporsche.com web page or track my dream APP?
Yes, you should see it on the myporsche.com Home page as an option. I never found a dedicated app for it.

palluri

First Name
Pratap
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I have my Taycan sitting in Baltimore port since April 22nd with Port Processing Status. Supposed to be delivered on April 23 rd. Sat Emden port for 4 weeks before loading on the ship and sitting here now.
Porsche Taycan Taycan delivery tracking 1619634191824

LuigiF1

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman S 981, Taycan Ordered 6/4 Delivery.
Country flag
Yes after multiple calls to 800 Porsche and emails. I finally found you have to have them connect your commission #(E##### as you see in post above) to your email address that your track your dream is under.

My Dates have fluctuated by a month in the last week. Lock was 3/15, build started 4/12, completed 4/19, In Emden 4/20, got lucky on ship Goodwood 4/24 now halfway across Atlantic going to Houston 5/12. Before my build delivery was 6/11, then this week when I got lucky to get on ship quickly it said it will be in 5/21. Now today even though still on way to Houston port by 5/12. It says it won't leave port til 6/18. I'm hoping this is a glitch in TYD today and isn't some fix at port that has to be done before delivery.

Vin# I received during the build week.

Njsimons13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (on order), Taycan 4s, Q8, SQ5
Country flag
Yes after multiple calls to 800 Porsche and emails. I finally found you have to have them connect your commission #(E##### as you see in post above) to your email address that your track your dream is under.

My Dates have fluctuated by a month in the last week. Lock was 3/15, build started 4/12, completed 4/19, In Emden 4/20, got lucky on ship Goodwood 4/24 now halfway across Atlantic going to Houston 5/12. Before my build delivery was 6/11, then this week when I got lucky to get on ship quickly it said it will be in 5/21. Now today even though still on way to Houston port by 5/12. It says it won't leave port til 6/18. I'm hoping this is a glitch in TYD today and isn't some fix at port that has to be done before delivery.

Vin# I received during the build week.
We’re in the same boat no pun intended lol. I’m in New York but our dates are pretty similar. Hope it’s a glitch as well. This wait is killing me slowly.

PeterL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S soon
Country flag
I discovered today after weeks of waiting in vain for the track your dream welcome email that the dealer submitted the order with a typo in the email address. That's been fixed but Track the Dream is still missing - there's no activation email and the My Porsche site is completely blank. Porsche NA customer support has been useless so far - the reps alternate between saying that they can't send the activation email ("Only Porsche Germany can do that" is the common excuse) to saying that it's been fixed but of course, it hasn't. I tried the suggestion above that I ask them to link the commission number to my email address but so far, all the reps say they don't have that ability. The dealer also says they have no ability to re-send the Track Your Dream email. Open to any other suggestions to how to get Track Your Dream working for me....

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I discovered today after weeks of waiting in vain for the track your dream welcome email that the dealer submitted the order with a typo in the email address. That's been fixed but Track the Dream is still missing - there's no activation email and the My Porsche site is completely blank. Porsche NA customer support has been useless so far - the reps alternate between saying that they can't send the activation email ("Only Porsche Germany can do that" is the common excuse) to saying that it's been fixed but of course, it hasn't. I tried the suggestion above that I ask them to link the commission number to my email address but so far, all the reps say they don't have that ability. The dealer also says they have no ability to re-send the Track Your Dream email. Open to any other suggestions to how to get Track Your Dream working for me....
I would lean on the dealer to rectify this problem. They caused it, make them fix it. Speak with the GM--rattle some cages.

PeterL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S soon
Country flag
Track Your Dream popped up on my account on Friday. Very relieved. Oddly, the status on the homepage of My Porsche says the car is in stage 2 - scheduled for production but Track Your Dream says production was completed on May 6 and the car is on its way to Emden port:

My Porsche home page:
Porsche Taycan Taycan delivery tracking Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 3.08.59 PM

Track Your Dream milestones:
Porsche Taycan Taycan delivery tracking Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 3.09.43 PM

Porsche Taycan Taycan delivery tracking Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 3.21.27 PM

Porsche Taycan Taycan delivery tracking Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 3.09.58 PM

The car has a VIN number which I understood was generated at the completion of production so I guess the Track Your Dream status is the accurate one.