whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Well, with my car being delivered, I've updated the sheet for mine but will no longer be actively managing this. The form/sheet should continue working without my management, and will leave it to others if they want to keep using it / updating their dates
Sponsored

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well, with my car being delivered, I've updated the sheet for mine but will no longer be actively managing this. The form/sheet should continue working without my management, and will leave it to others if they want to keep using it / updating their dates
Congratulations on your delivery, @whan, and thanks for setting up this spreadsheet.

Great info to see across 50+ orders. I've added mine... now that I've gotten an allocation (very excited!). It'd be interesting to know if all of the entires with current delivery dates less than today's date have actually received their vehicles - i.e. car delivered changed to "Yes", to see data for actual production deliveries (and whether the bottle neck of 2022 is starting to see any relief).

I'm not expecting any of my dates to hold firm, but it'd be great to see if I have any realistic chance of driving my first Porsche and EV this Summer!

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Great info to see across 50+ orders. I've added mine... now that I've gotten an allocation (very excited!). It'd be interesting to know if all of the entires with current delivery dates less than today's date have actually received their vehicles - i.e. car delivered changed to "Yes", to see data for actual production deliveries (and whether the bottle neck of 2022 is starting to see any relief).
++, would be great to get closure on this data set.

OP
OP
whan

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
I’ve had mine, but do I have to go back through and fill the whole form out again?
You can just update the parts of the form you want to change and leave the rest blank. So if just the delivery date, just fill in your username and the delivery date and just those will be updated on the sheet

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST, Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
You can just update the parts of the form you want to change and leave the rest blank. So if just the delivery date, just fill in your username and the delivery date and just those will be updated on the sheet
Brill thanks done

Last edited:

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi all,

Per a suggestion in another thread, I’ve gone ahead and created a google spreadsheet for everyone to input into, in order to help with tracking their Taycan delivery timelines

I’ve created this in two parts - one is a Google form that people should submit in order to update the sheet. As long as you use the same consistent username, the output will only show your most recent form submission (IE you can submit the form again in order to update for latest changes).

When you initially submit, please include all details that you have available. It's ok if some you do not know, but for example without a current estimated delivery date, many of your timelines will not be included into the summary stats. To update you can actually just submit the form with just your username and filling in the data that needs to be updated, leaving the rest blank.

The google form that you use to input your timeline is here

The output spreadsheet, with the full data that can be filtered (but not edited directly) as well as summary stats by model year, location, and model type is here
Completed now with actuals 👍

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Closed out my entry as well. My delivery pictures are here.
Congratulations on the delivery! Volcano Grey Metallic was definitely on my short list... and also went with the Mission E wheels.

Looking at your timeline... the main delay was Emden... was it the 12v battery issue? or something else?

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Congratulations on the delivery! Volcano Grey Metallic was definitely on my short list... and also went with the Mission E wheels.

Looking at your timeline... the main delay was Emden... was it the 12v battery issue? or something else?
Yes, 12V battery. The car sat at a facility near the factory from July to September and sat at Emden from September to November.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Closed out my entry as well. My car delivery kept to its promises across the entire timeframe – amazing really considering.

I set the delivery date as the date it arrived at my Porsche Centre. I didn't collect until this weekend – by my choice – due to being away with work.

Last edited:

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Closed mine out as well. @whan - I forgot to hit Caps Lock when entering my user name, so there's a double entry. Can you fix please?

Chris_S

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M340i, Taycan 4S
Country flag
This thread really needs to be more visible so everyone can update and we can share data - any idea how this can happen?

Englishtony2002

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi all,

Per a suggestion in another thread, I’ve gone ahead and created a google spreadsheet for everyone to input into, in order to help with tracking their Taycan delivery timelines

I’ve created this in two parts - one is a Google form that people should submit in order to update the sheet. As long as you use the same consistent username, the output will only show your most recent form submission (IE you can submit the form again in order to update for latest changes).

When you initially submit, please include all details that you have available. It's ok if some you do not know, but for example without a current estimated delivery date, many of your timelines will not be included into the summary stats. To update you can actually just submit the form with just your username and filling in the data that needs to be updated, leaving the rest blank.

The google form that you use to input your timeline is here

The output spreadsheet, with the full data that can be filtered (but not edited directly) as well as summary stats by model year, location, and model type is here
This is a great idea and I am now 100% certain that I did the right thing by cancelling by production order. I would have filled out your form but did not want to pollute your data.
Deposit placed : Jan 2022
Allocation : Jan 2023
Build Slot : May 2023
Delivery estimate : July 2023 (based upon you table averages)

I was simply not prepared to wait 18mths for that 4S. I set my Lease broker ECarlease.co.uk loose and they found me a Crayon Turbo within 4 days, I took delivery Thursday and could not be more delighted. (our business had seen a huge uptick in the interim making the Turbo option possible :)

Good luck to all those of you still waiting, it is a fantastic car.

gtm

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'73 Lotus, '23 GTS
Country flag
Just posted my timeline. Almost exactly 4 months from deposit to delivery. I kept waiting for something to go wrong. Somehow lucked into a allocation with a reasonably close freeze date. No 12 volt battery delay, no Bose delay, no Emden delay, ship didn't sink. Something has to go wrong. Took delivery at PECATL (the absolute best thing to option) and the car has been perfect. Still dazed at how smoothly it went.
Sponsored