Taycan & Golf Clubs

dip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Hybrid, coming soon Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I'll try and make a more comprehensible 1st post than the one above..

I get a tour bag (Sun Mountain) and an electric trolley (GoKart - with wheels still attached) into my saloon fine - as in picture 3 except there is no need for me to take out driver or woods - they are regular length :)
Sponsored

Roppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S MY22
Country flag
I'll try and make a more comprehensible 1st post than the one above..

I get a tour bag (Sun Mountain) and an electric trolley (GoKart - with wheels still attached) into my saloon fine - as in picture 3 except there is no need for me to take out driver or woods - they are regular length :)
That’s very reassuring. Picking up my car in 2 weeks, and I will try to share some pics with the golf gear in place. I have a Tour-sized bag and a PowaKaddy electric trolley, with removable wheels but hopefully not needed. It all fits quite well in my Model 3 P.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
That’s very reassuring. Picking up my car in 2 weeks, and I will try to share some pics with the golf gear in place. I have a Tour-sized bag and a PowaKaddy electric trolley, with removable wheels but hopefully not needed. It all fits quite well in my Model 3 P.
I will second this. The car definitely accommodates a reasonably compact folding cart (electric or not) and a single bag. The bag goes in last and fits sideways. A somewhat finicky fit, however, so you sometimes have to rotate the bag so the driver is positioned in a specific part of the pocket.
Sponsored