Taycan & Golf Clubs

Shane732

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Quick question - is it possible to get a set of golf clubs and a trolley into the boot of the Taycan?
Sponsored

mikeva

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Base
Country flag
I think it would depend on the bag size.... my golf cart sized bag does not fit in my RWD ... I haven't tried it but I don't think mine would handle a smaller bag and a push cart

Davy021

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My Vessel Stand bag will NOT fit in side ways. The corners are too shallow for my woods. I bought this car site unseen bc there was non to test drive locally. I have to put my bag in horizontally for it to fit in the trunk. Or slide my push cart deep in the trunk , take woods out and lay horizontally at the end and put woods in the back seat. Anyone else have better luck?

I switch to a stand bag bc my cart bag wouldn't fit easily in my M6 Gran Coupe. My Panamera had the best trunk space.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Quick question - is it possible to get a set of golf clubs and a trolley into the boot of the Taycan?
When I went for a test drive in a Taycan Cross Turismo at year, I happened to have my golf bag in my car, so was able to check that it would fit (diagonally) in the rear boot. There was definitely room for an electric trolley and a clothes bag too.

Quite possibly you could fit more than one golf bag in if you took out the woods and placed them on top separately (or on the back seat), as the bags (and irons) would probably fit horizontally.

in practice, I'm unlikely to be taking more than 2 other people to golf, so I would just fold down the 1/3 rear seat and then there would be plenty of room for 3 sets of clubs plus accessories.

OP
OP

Shane732

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the replies. I have a compact enough stand bag and a compact electric trolley. If the bag can fit across the boot then there might be enough room to fit the trolley in behind without lowering the seats.

I’ll make sure I have them when I test drive.

sun

First Name
Sun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes, it works for me. I have a ClicGear 4.0 and put it in first with my shoes. I then put my bag horizontally where the woods go towards the driver side in the cutout on that side and then lay the rest of the bag down. My stand bag is a Ping Hoofer and my driver is 45.5" long. It just fits in that orientation. You could have a bigger trolley as there is a lot of room. Sometimes, the trunk doesn't close due to the overly sensitive sensor. A tour type bag wouldn't work.

Davy021

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes, it works for me. I have a ClicGear 4.0 and put it in first with my shoes. I then put my bag horizontally where the woods go towards the driver side in the cutout on that side and then lay the rest of the bag down. My stand bag is a Ping Hoofer and my driver is 45.5" long. It just fits in that orientation. You could have a bigger trolley as there is a lot of room. Sometimes, the trunk doesn't close due to the overly sensitive sensor. A tour type bag wouldn't work.

This was my goal but for the life of me I couldn't get my bag to go in w/out putting pressure on my driver.

Arc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Country flag
I did some research before. Red car is cross turismo the grey car is a normal taycan.

Porsche Taycan Taycan & Golf Clubs A4D6235C-327B-4B45-BD09-645BBD118111

Porsche Taycan Taycan & Golf Clubs 21E4A0D5-77FE-4381-932D-8C338DD6042B

Porsche Taycan Taycan & Golf Clubs 200CA126-42E8-41FE-8B97-D01D67F3E1F5

Davy021

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I would recommend option 3 of the photos. Photo 2 scares me while driving bc I have a tendency to launch a little to frequently and scared it would snap off a head or 2. lol

I did some research before. Red car is cross turismo the grey car is a normal taycan.

A4D6235C-327B-4B45-BD09-645BBD118111.jpeg

21E4A0D5-77FE-4381-932D-8C338DD6042B.jpeg

200CA126-42E8-41FE-8B97-D01D67F3E1F5.jpeg

Arc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Country flag
Photo 2 is perfectly safe its not under pressure in any way. There is more space than it looks like in the picture. No risk of snapping.:)

I would recommend option 3 of the photos. Photo 2 scares me while driving bc I have a tendency to launch a little to frequently and scared it would snap off a head or 2. lol

morne43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda
Country flag
That was the best club and I have been saw that club always up to date with fashion as well and I also saw that these are really like the juice wrld merch fashioned as well.

Last edited: