Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
I do like ice grey, but here in Belgium it’s maybe a too cold color? Dolomite silver is interesting, but I’m 36 and it feels like a color for an older audience?
I’m 47 and have a mamba green.? to promote green mobility with our company. Powerland.be
Sponsored

mcr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was set on Volcano Grey and after seeing it enough in person, I had same emotions and thoughts as you for lighter colors on Taycan. I settled on Ice Grey Metallic, after seeing one in it. Spectacular. Have you considered it?
I will prob stick to Carrara White for my next Taycan, unless it’s a Turbo S for which the trim makes a darker colour balance the “conspicuous” aspect a bit. Volcano Grey is probably on top of the list in that case.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I will prob stick to Carrara White for my next Taycan, unless it’s a Turbo S for which the trim makes a darker colour balance the “conspicuous” aspect a bit. Volcano Grey is probably on top of the list in that case.
You should put your order in now, apparently for MY24 Carrara White is being discontinued as of November.
Sponsored