daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Mercedes AMG GTS Edition 1
Country flag
Just posted on another thread, but I was at my Dealor today for another reason and to check on my car which arrives Nov 12 and there was a 2021 4CT which has the same issue and had a stop sale on it, as to my Dealor it sounded like it would be a week or so before they would get the software to fix the issue before they could hand the car to the buyer as that was someone's allocated order too. So hopefully a fix soon.
Sponsored

JArone

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo S, 17 McLaren 570s, 20 MB 450 GLS
Country flag
OP
OP

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
My 2021 CT4S was processed at the port yesterday and dealer's screen now shows a two week delay for transport from port. "Port handling - quality action", whatever that is...
That is normal and ours was in houston 1 month. They build and ship them on schedule - if there are parts missing they have finishing centers at the ports. My neighbor in the shipping industry saw the San Diego one and was blown away how it was like a clean room and amazing job they do! Ours had 2 parts missing due to the chip shortage.

iamfrozt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I think this might be a situation of normal deliveries missing parts. I talked to my SA and he isn't aware of any stop sale right now. He mentioned mine was missing the TPMS sensors, and that it was luckily released from port without them, but that they swapped them in on the fly from other vehicles they had on hand yesterday before sending my car off for the wrap/ceramic/tint. Just got off the phone with them.

He said he's going to look into any broad stop sale, but that it's likely something unique to specific deliveries and open campaigns/missing items.

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I still have not heard anything from the dealer…has anyone else?
My Taycan RWD 2021 arrived yesterday at my dealer in SW. I was supposed to get the delivery tomorrow and today I got a phone call that it has a stop delivery until the hazard warning lamp is reprogrammed. They told me it is a software that they have to run for 1.5 h approximately but it needs to be sent from Germany. No clear time for this resolution yet.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
My Taycan RWD 2021 arrived yesterday at my dealer in SW. I was supposed to get the delivery tomorrow and today I got a phone call that it has a stop delivery until the hazard warning lamp is reprogrammed. They told me it is a software that they have to run for 1.5 h approximately but it needs to be sent from Germany. No clear time for this resolution yet.
it looks like we’re all being told the same thing then. My dealer is pushing hard for a turnaround time and I’ve been in contact witha VAG lobbyist I’ve worked with in the past to try to figure out a time frame.

My dealer did mention off hand that when this stuff happens it’s a FIFO and usually takes about 10 days but in this circumstance PCNA isn’t giving them much to go off of.

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
What does a VAG lobbyists do? I’ll try anything at this point..

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What does a VAG lobbyists do? I’ll try anything at this point..
he’s just trying to get rough turnaround times for the cars in Baltimore

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Fantastic, another potential delivery hiccup I now have to worry about. Good luck and I hope they resolve your delivery issue soon. ?

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Somebody from PCNA just called me. Apparently I’ve been making too much noise. They told me I’ll see my car “by the end of the month.”

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
My delivery date in track your dream updated today from 9/24 (yes, it’s 10/13 today) to 10/29. Seems consistent with the end of the month messaging you’re getting.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My delivery date in track your dream updated today from 9/24 (yes, it’s 10/13 today) to 10/29. Seems consistent with the end of the month messaging you’re getting.
also 10/29 as of this AM on TYD.

jcroix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have a 22 4S that’s at the port in Houston. Arrived yesterday (10/13), supposed to be no a truck to the dealer tomorrow (10/15). Currently on “Administrative Hold”, whatever that means. The GM at the local Porsche dealer has a call into somebody (have no idea who) to get more info. Hopefully it will still make it on the truck for delivery tomorrow. No campaigns against the car, so I don’t think that it’s missing parts. A VIN check reveals no recalls on it. I’ll know one way or the other in 24 hours.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have a 22 4S that’s at the port in Houston. Arrived yesterday (10/13), supposed to be no a truck to the dealer tomorrow (10/15). Currently on “Administrative Hold”, whatever that means. The GM at the local Porsche dealer has a call into somebody (have no idea who) to get more info. Hopefully it will still make it on the truck for delivery tomorrow. No campaigns against the car, so I don’t think that it’s missing parts. A VIN check reveals no recalls on it. I’ll know one way or the other in 24 hours.
My 2021 CT 4S was on same ship, dropped off at Jacksonville port on 10/9 and delivery to dealer delayed until estimated 10/29 because of below stop delivery order...
Porsche Taycan Taycan Stop Sale 20211013_074946

jcroix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I wonder what they mean by the phrase “the subject vehicles will be reprogrammed to remove the function”. Does that mean that they’re fixing the problem, or they’re actually removing the hazard warning lamp functionality?

BTW, mine originally showed delivery to the dealer on 10/29, but was updated just this morning to 10/15. I haven’t noticed that TYD is a great predictor of actual dates, though.
Sponsored