OP
guarlian

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
the brand of the wheels is rotiform wht i saw at the video.i check their website there isnt any information about this wheel yet but im sure soon they will launch it...

http://www.rotiform.com/
Sponsored

nwills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
the brand of the wheels is rotiform wht i saw at the video.i check their website there isnt any information about this wheel yet but im sure soon they will launch it...

http://www.rotiform.com/
Spoke to Rotiform this morning. The wheels are custom builds for the German tuning shop in the video. They will not be releasing the wheels.

OP
OP
guarlian

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
Spoke to Rotiform this morning. The wheels are custom builds for the German tuning shop in the video. They will not be releasing the wheels.
i maild the jp performance and tryd to contact them via insta still wating answer.jp performance also have worldwide store they might realise themself ..

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
@nwills
how about take the current Mission E wheel and repaint everything white except the gloss black spokes?.......I'm guessing that would be the simplest and quickest option no?

OP
OP
guarlian

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
@nwills
how about take the current Mission E wheel and repaint everything white except the gloss black spokes?.......I'm guessing that would be the simplest and quickest option no?
im using mision e wheels this wheel is totaly difrent look wheel m8

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
@nwills
Current Mission E wheels are 5-spoke while the concept are 7-spoke...

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Think they look amazing! Can’t speak German. What size are they? 22s or 23s ?

nwills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
@nwills
it would be an option. Having said that the wheels in the video are a different design than the Porsche provided emission wheels.

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
Ahhh, I kinda like the 5-spoke better, it opens up the area more to show off the carbon and huge calipers

Current Mission E wheels are 5-spoke while the concept are 7-spoke...

Reactions: Dee

nwills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Does the initial build design/plan include same size/offset as the factory 21's or different sizing?
The idea is to go same specs as the factory 21’s but a slightly more aggressive offset to get a more flush look. Same width so the factory tires can be used. The car was measured with factory wheels removed and there is space for a slightly more aggressive offset. Wider rims and tires simply result in more width inside the vehicle which can only be seen when looking below the car from the rear so pointless in my opinion.
Sponsored