Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
Today I have the information that my Taycan will be a MY2021, my dealer can not for the time being confirm that the option mentioned in the thread https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/news-about-my-2021-taycan.1578/ will be available.
The good surprise is that there is now in "my porsche" the status of my order:clap:
24-06-2020 16-02-38.jpg

Screenshot_20200624-184345_Samsung Internet-.jpg
Super happy for you to see this, but a little bummed for myself. I've passed V250, and I've even been contacted to complete my paperwork for Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles delivery, but nothing appears in My Porsche.

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24 (since Nov 23)
Country flag
Today I have the information that my Taycan will be a MY2021, my dealer can not for the time being confirm that the option mentioned in the thread https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/news-about-my-2021-taycan.1578/ will be available.
The good surprise is that there is now in "my porsche" the status of my order:clap:
24-06-2020 16-02-38.jpg

Screenshot_20200624-184345_Samsung Internet-.jpg
How did you access this area in MyPorsche?
I ordered in mid-May and am supposed to get a MY21 but I don’t see anything in my portal (Germany) yet.
when is your production scheduled?

Dlurker20

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Acura MDX, Mini Cooper
Country flag
@Pulze - that's awesome. Can you tell me what date your car began production (V260)?
That is awesome. After many months my order just reached V210 status (tonight) with V260 estimated 7/24, and delivery on 10/23...assuming no factory shut down, no delays in shipping, etc. Honestly I’m not holding out hope that 10/23 remains accurate. A lesson in patience...5 days must feel like forever after all this...4 months just feels unreal.

TIM

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes!
Country flag
How did you access this area in MyPorsche?
I ordered in mid-May and am supposed to get a MY21 but I don’t see anything in my portal (Germany) yet.
when is your production scheduled?
It come directly when I opened the myporsche portal, but before I did received a mail from porsche notifying me that my order will be available to in the portal (I attached a pdf of the email). I placed my order end of April. So I think maybe you'll get a similar email in a few weeks.

I have not yet information about the schedule of my production.

Attachments

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
OK... So, recent info in this thread begs a few questions. My TurboS is currently in the build process and is scheduled to be completed (V300) next week (July 3)...so I'm not complaining, just curious...

1. How is it that some folks are apparently getting their vehicle information in the My Porsche Portal while their order is still in process? I called PNA and was told that there is no way to enter the car into the portal without a VIN. My dealer tells me a VIN hasn't been listed yet (and the car is about a week away from completion). How is it that some folks apparently have access to their order/build status and some don't? I also have not received any correspondence (invitation) from Porsche. I'm only a week away from completion and still can't get any info without calling my SR... Is this a country specific thing?

2. I also see mention that an order already visible in the portal (placed in April) is going to be a MY2021, yet my order placed last November (not yet visible in the portal) is still going to be a MY2020. I'm all for getting my car ASAP, but the difference in MY's can mean thousands of dollars when it comes time to sell the vehicle. Is the factory currently producing MY2021's or not? ...or could this also be a country specific thing?

I've asked my SR to run this up the line and see what he info gets as well... Any insight would be appreciated...

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
OK... So, recent info in this thread begs a few questions. My TurboS is currently in the build process and is scheduled to be completed (V300) next week (July 3)...so I'm not complaining, just curious...

1. How is it that some folks are apparently getting their vehicle information in the My Porsche Portal while their order is still in process?
I think that Europe operates different than the US, since I noticed that many who could do much ith the My Portal were in Europe. Also, I have a VIN (got at V300) and I can't do much with it, since to register it it appears that you also need to provide proof of ownership. I could be wrong on that.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag

1. How is it that some folks are apparently getting their vehicle information in the My Porsche Portal while their order is still in process? I called PNA and was told that there is no way to enter the car into the portal without a VIN. My dealer tells me a VIN hasn't been listed yet (and the car is about a week away from completion). How is it that some folks apparently have access to their order/build status and some don't? I also have not received any correspondence (invitation) from Porsche. I'm only a week away from completion and still can't get any info without calling my SR... Is this a country specific thing?

2. I also see mention that an order already visible in the portal (placed in April) is going to be a MY2021, yet my order placed last November (not yet visible in the portal) is still going to be a MY2020. I'm all for getting my car ASAP, but the difference in MY's can mean thousands of dollars when it comes time to sell the vehicle. Is the factory currently producing MY2021's or not? ...or could this also be a country specific thing?

I've asked my SR to run this up the line and see what he info gets as well... Any insight would be appreciated...
In the UK the dealer adds the vin to the associated email account. Well that’s what happened with my 911, she did it online on the computer at the sakes desk then I refreshed the app and there was the car.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My Porsche still shows the 992 that I cancelled but no luck adding the Taycan.

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
I think that Europe operates different than the US, since I noticed that many who could do much ith the My Portal were in Europe. Also, I have a VIN (got at V300) and I can't do much with it, since to register it it appears that you also need to provide proof of ownership. I could be wrong on that.
Have you tried adding it to your vehicles in the MyPorsche portal?

Chuck J

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Silver Taycan 4S, 2012 991 911 (sold), 1995 993 (Gave to son) 1965 356 (gave to son)
Country flag

Mine was ordered late February, will be in production July 3 and I have been told it is 2020. Curious.

Chuck