PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Last night, I checked My Porsche account (My Vehicles) and it shows my car is produced and in stage 3 of 4 with a picture of the car (Keanu Reeves advertisement below it) and when I click the Track My Dream link it takes me to the section and shows Port Processing and number of days to my dealer.

This morning it says "Currently there are no Porsche Vehicles linked to your account." My salesman said that the tracking system is down for maintenance. Is anyone experiencing this or maybe my car is finally getting out of the port?

I usually check Thursday night and then Friday morning as TYD typically updates on Friday.
Sponsored

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
mine still shows port processing, so perhaps you are one step closer!

OP
OP
PDACPA

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
mine still shows port processing, so perhaps you are one step closer!
That is what I am hoping. I am not so sure the sales people are dialed in on the TYD that well as they never see it. Someone else on the board mentioned theirs disappeared and then they got notification it was on the truck (I cannot remember who). I just private messaged @bj33813 as he got his email yesterday that the car was being delivered to see if his went off his account.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
Mine updated this morning to Production Complete but it was down all day yesterday.

OP
OP
PDACPA

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
TYD was working fine for me all day, week, etc including last night. This morning, My Porsche has no car. Hoping it means movement of my car from the Port.

YugoNation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi a3 etron, BMW x3
Country flag
TYD was working fine for me all day, week, etc including last night. This morning, My Porsche has no car. Hoping it means movement of my car from the Port.
Same here. Can't acess track your dream but my car was stuck in port

OP
OP
PDACPA

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Does your car show in My Porsche (app or website)? Mine does not. I was able to pull a link in my browser history to my Track My Dream and it has no change.

Someone on here said their car disappeared from the My Porsche account and then received word from their dealer. So hoping that is the case for me.

YugoNation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi a3 etron, BMW x3
Country flag
Does your car show in My Porsche (app or website)? Mine does not. I was able to pull a link in my browser history to my Track My Dream and it has no change.

Someone on here said their car disappeared from the My Porsche account and then received word from their dealer. So hoping that is the case for me.
Same here but nothing from my dealer yet :)

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag

Just for curiosity, when your car disappeared from your My.porsche account was that a website./app maintenance or something changed in your car progress? It happened to me just now where I do not see my car neither in the app nor in the website. Thanks

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
Just for curiosity, when your car disappeared from your My.porsche account was that a website./app maintenance or something changed in your car progress? It happened to me just now where I do not see my car neither in the app nor in the website. Thanks
Same here. I think it’s a maintenance thing or they decided to pull the tracking feature off because they have no updates :D

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
Got an email yesterday that shows my car is produced but the typical track your dream link Porsche sent me says “service unavailable”. The car does show up in my Porsche account with my two other cars. This one is a 2022 paint to sample turbo S

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
My TYD just updated as the car hit port 12/29...waiting on final few steps to delivery. About 30 days out now. :)

action-ant

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Hello guys,

I got an email from Porsche last month with a link for signing up to "Track Your Dream" and it unfortunately went to my spam folder. I just found it this week but when I click on the link, I get a "service unavailable" message. I was wondering if anyone else can confirm if the entire service is down, or perhaps I need a new link?

Thanks for any help!

Ant

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Hello guys,

I got an email from Porsche last month with a link for signing up to "Track Your Dream" and it unfortunately went to my spam folder. I just found it this week but when I click on the link, I get a "service unavailable" message. I was wondering if anyone else can confirm if the entire service is down, or perhaps I need a new link?

Thanks for any help!

Ant
It's been working fine for me...
Edit - However, there are times when I try to access it and I do get the Service Unavailable message. Have you tired again yet ?

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello guys,

Thanks for any help!

Ant
I frequently received service unavailable and when I logged in again, it would work fine.
Sponsored