Erez123

First Name
Erez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Panamera GTS
Country flag
Interested to know if anyone has found any good looking solutions to attaching the tracking fob to a keyring?

Would like to attach these to my house keys (separate from the car key of course).

Thanks.
Sponsored

JamieG

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar SE
Country flag
There's a similar thread about this here: https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/porsche-tracker-fob.3063/#post-42728

I've gone ahead and ordered from this site as per a recommendation from someone in that thread. He's done it for other people on the forums and I'm awaiting delivery of mine.

Charges £45 + postage and £10-15 if you want initials engraving too.

Will post pictures when I receive mine. He's managed to match the leather colour to my Porsche crest keyring that I sent him:

Porsche Taycan Tracker Fob Pouch 2020-12-10 16.21.40

Porsche Taycan Tracker Fob Pouch Leather

OP
OP
Erez123

Erez123

First Name
Erez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Panamera GTS
Country flag
There's a similar thread about this here: https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/porsche-tracker-fob.3063/#post-42728

I've gone ahead and ordered from this site as per a recommendation from someone in that thread. He's done it for other people on the forums and I'm awaiting delivery of mine.

Charges £45 + postage and £10-15 if you want initials engraving too.

Will post pictures when I receive mine. He's managed to match the leather colour to my Porsche crest keyring that I sent him:

2020-12-10 16.21.40.jpg

Leather.jpg
Thank you!

StuC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo, Eletre R (on order)
Country flag
Usually just slip the tracker fob into the coin pocket on my jeans or trousers, so not sure I need another key ring, despite the suggestions here being quite nice.

However the tracker fob does looks a bit bland and nondescript. Perhaps that’s the whole intention 🙈🤣

So anyway toying with the idea to give it a bit of Porsche flair / bling for a couple of quid with a spare crest…

Stupid, naff idea or OK we think?

Porsche Taycan Tracker Fob Pouch IMG_0193

Porsche Taycan Tracker Fob Pouch IMG_0192