U.K. Launch/Deliveries pushed back?

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
It appears to be a bit like pin the tail on the donkey at the moment trying to understand the UK delivery dates.... I am quite relaxed about it as it is a new type of car and rather it be right that rushed. Mine was originally Jan build but now pushed to late march with April/May delivery. official lock down keeps moving back too as originally it should have locked a few weeks back but is still open for changes. I think lock down only actually occurs around a month before build.

Good luck everyone!!
Sponsored

Ymt400

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Tycan 4S in Gentian Blue: Previous: Macan S
Country flag
My order is also from Chester and was locked down a couple of weeks before Christmas. When I last spoke to them last week, factory completion is due 21 Feb and the car is due at the dealer 27 March for collection first week in April - but I'm seeing them Monday and will check again.
My 4S order with Performance Battery is from Silverstone and was also told factory completion is due 21 Feb and the car is due at the dealer towards end of March. No further communication re open evenings or changes. Seems likely all speaking from same script !! No one has mentioned ver 1.0 to 1.5 and not sure what’s included anyway so won’t seek a delay.

OP
OP
Austin_yeahbaby

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, replaced my 911 ;-)
Country flag
Just had confirmation my car is moving from 11th March out of the factory/end of March delivery till beginning of May earliest.

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
My car should be finished, V300, 24 of January but still not finished no more info just stuck in v260...

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
I’m expecting mine to have further delays too!
Let’s see what happens with the first few deliveries

RobboWWFC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car was scheduled for early April delivery...i found out this week it’s been bumped to May / June

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
New info!! My car is finished V300 and VIN number/chassie number typed in.. the car is on it’s Way..
[/QUOTe
Congrats! Heard a lot have been delayed. Bet you can't wait, you have to be one of the first productions I am sure.

Reactions: Reg

grahamsimmonds

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Anyone with a Turbo S ordered? Not even a sniff of an allocation down here in Portsmouth, unless you want a 4S. I’m fine as I am driving around in an MSP100D at the moment, but as it shortly goes out of warranty, I would love to get rid of it.

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Anyone with a Turbo S ordered? Not even a sniff of an allocation down here in Portsmouth, unless you want a 4S. I’m fine as I am driving around in an MSP100D at the moment, but as it shortly goes out of warranty, I would love to get rid of it.
Hi Pal
My dealer reckons 12-18m wait for a Turbo S!

my Turbo is May/June and they could poss get you one July-Aug
I know this as a mate is tempted so we have been discussing with them

DM me if you want details
Dan

DeciusCaeciliusMetellus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Country flag
The 5 Taycans are Porsche Norway's (Importer) show cars. The dealers' are not yet delivered. Aprox 800 signed contracts, where as aprox 300 are TT. Many waiting for test drive before ordering (I did my first testdrive today:)). Don't know when mine is due.
They are now up to 14. Still show cars or actual deliveries?

SHN

First Name
Svein Halvard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+, Tesla Model S (for sale)
Country flag

tacyanmo

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT S-Line, Soon Porsche Taycan 4S with Performance Battery Plus
Country flag
My build has been moved from 3rd March to 23rd March with 12 June delivery and my dealership (Cardiff UK) have basically sat on that info without telling me. I had to chase up to find this out. Not annoyed with the delay, annoyed I'm having to chase up everything.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
My build has been moved from 3rd March to 23rd March with 12 June delivery and my dealership (Cardiff UK) have basically sat on that info without telling me. I had to chase up to find this out. Not annoyed with the delay, annoyed I'm having to chase up everything.
Same here, I had to send an email in to request an update.
Sponsored