WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Mine told me to hold fire since I can change configuration right up to the fix date and see what may delay my delivery if any. I am expecting delivery July or August.
I'm guessing your fix date will be before June to enable a July delivery? I think all remaining MY22 builds (mine included, supposed to start this week) will be subject to Special Production Operations, with on-the-fly component decisions in response to stuttering supply chains.
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
When we looked into the last Prius I considered a Mirai but it is very heavy and slow and the nearest hydrogen filling station is 18 miles away.
The Prius is small, relatively light and is all electric 90% of the time, and I wake up to a full tank whenever I want.

I am unconvicced by hydrogen as a viable alternative fuel.

I did have to drive a Taycan again to make sure I still want one.
It was a CT4 which still felt pretty quick but had the sports seats which I confirmed are uncomfortable for me. My bottom too wide.
1 hydrogen station in Scotland - says it all really!

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I'm guessing your fix date will be before June to enable a July delivery? I think all remaining MY22 builds (mine included, supposed to start this week) will be subject to Special Production Operations, with on-the-fly component decisions in response to stuttering supply chains.
I had been expecting it to be locked by the end of April…

sebseb

First Name
Seb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 535i
Country flag
Manual adjustment is standard with 8 way seats - always has been since launch. Upgrade to 14 or 18 way to get electric adjustment.
If you look at the screenshot you can see either the 14 or 18 way seats are spec'd since memory buttons are there.

abrookesuk

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 - blt Jun 3, dealer 22 Jun, del me 29..
Country flag
I just looked and its still giving me MY22...

Nuttyatco

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Interesting. Mine told me to hold fire since I can change configuration right up to the fix date and see what may delay my delivery if any. I am expecting delivery July or August.
We seem to be getting conflicting advice over similar vehicles/order dates/delivery dates(hopefully 🤞🏻). According to my dealer, last date for config changes is tomorrow. When I try to look at the porsche code for my optioned vehicle, it doesn’t come up with anything unless I opt to transfer to MY23 with price and option changes. I think your info is probably correct and I will get a phone call tomorrow asking for my ‘new’ options list. Not a huge change from existing and I might get Matrix headlights back. We’ll see.

OP
OP
WuffvonTrips

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I just looked and its still giving me MY22...
I've just tried the model selector within the Configurator- the CT4 alone has "(MY22)" added to its title (none of the others mention MY).

daveb3473

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Just checked a few Porsche websites and configurators around the world. Well - USA and Ireland. These have both updated and have CT4 available with no MY22 or caveats. I hope its just a UK mistake as I have one on order! Due Q1 23 though.

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
I think that the big elephant in the room is if they sneak removed any part or critical option from last year.

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think that the big elephant in the room is if they sneak removed any part or critical option from last year.
I am willing to reject delivery but worst is if they pre removed stuff for the model year so they dont have to tell u. I assume they will tell u. Wish option to specify u wait or accept modified order upfront. I am willing to wait personally

OP
OP
WuffvonTrips

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I wish I'd saved my MY22 Standard Equipment list to cross check against the MY23 one.

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I wish I'd saved my MY22 Standard Equipment list to cross check against the MY23 one.
I printed mh MY2022 config report to PDF in anticipation of this happening. I read that a bunch of audi are going to be crippled

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
If you look at the screenshot you can see either the 14 or 18 way seats are spec'd since memory buttons are there.
Driver's memory can be a separate option with 8-way but doesn't provide electric adjustment of the steering wheel.

In any event I was just pointing out where / when the feature appears.