Uk Delivery Updates

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
Just got the word that my car is at Sheerness due at the dealer on Monday....

Then off to topaz for PPF to the front and ceramic all over. Guess it should be ready to pick up in a couple of weeks.

Not sure I’ll be able to wait for the 70 reg....
Sponsored

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag

Then off to topaz for PPF to the front and ceramic all over. Guess it should be ready to pick up in a couple of weeks.

I got the same email about an hour ago mate

they want me to collect before the end of July !
I've just confirmed I'll be in to collect on 1st September and asked them to wash the car with soap and water as I'm getting the car detailed myself

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag

I got the same email this afternoon mate

they want me to collect before the end of July !
I've just confirmed I'll be in to collect on 1st September

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag

Topaz are extortionate! Used them for many years but just too arrogant now. PM me for details of where you can have a way better job at less than half the price :)

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
Topaz are extortionate! Used them for many years but just too arrogant now. PM me for details of where you can have a way better job at less than half the price :)
For some reason the forum doesn’t let me send you a direct message @TAYC4N :-(

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Finally got a proper update from the dealer. We are buying 2 cars for the company and we ordered through our leasing company who had the slots booked in February (was initially told they booked them in December). Car was locked 10 days ago so could not make any changes. They are telling me September but I am guessing more like October (which is what other dealers are saying).

Is the delay production or delivery times?

grahamsimmonds

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Finally got a date for my Turbo S! Locked on the 7th September and delivery expected 13th November. 14 months wait since the order went in on 6th September 2019. If I had ordered a 4S I would have had it by now but I wasn't prepared to compromise. Its going to be a slog now waiting.

Who else is waiting for a Turbo S?

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
Finally got a date for my Turbo S! Locked on the 7th September and delivery expected 13th November. 14 months wait since the order went in on 6th September 2019. If I had ordered a 4S I would have had it by now but I wasn't prepared to compromise. Its going to be a slog now waiting.

You shouldn't be waiting that long mate. Mine was ordered at the same time, spec locked in just before Xmas and should have been here in May...its on a boat now Im being told and will be here next Monday.

Cleansweep

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera gts Range Rover autobiography bmw 840ci sport
Country flag

It will be worth the wait pick my Turbo S up next week i had a look at it yesterday before it goes to topaz,I’ve been waiting 4 years for mine put deposit down when mission e was born,bit sick that people got 4s before mine as when I locked in my build there wasn’t a 4s

Triyanya

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo - X3M Comp - URBAN Defender 90
Country flag
To give hope to all of us waiting our there - some positive news.
Formal order placed just a few minutes after the press conferences ended last year. Delayed from May for obvious reasons / but since then the dealership has been great and the car has made the transition from production to dealer very quickly - Turbo exited production on the 9th July / Emden a few days later / boat on the 18th and arrived at the dealer this morning (23rd) - paperwork tomorrow / wrapped next week just in time for road trip to Scotland !

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
To give hope to all of us waiting our there - some positive news.
Formal order placed just a few minutes after the press conferences ended last year. Delayed from May for obvious reasons / but since then the dealership has been great and the car has made the transition from production to dealer very quickly - Turbo exited production on the 9th July / Emden a few days later / boat on the 18th and arrived at the dealer this morning (23rd) - paperwork tomorrow / wrapped next week just in time for road trip to Scotland !
Remember to mask up the front headlights in Scotland to protect from the virus. We are still in lockdown, but allowing Taycan visits - from forum members only....

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Remember to mask up the front headlights in Scotland to protect from the virus. We are still in lockdown, but allowing Taycan visits - from forum members only....
Any news on your’s gogs?

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Any news on your’s gogs?
Not a squeak, last update was Tuesday, saying the car had not yet been put on a transporter to Scotland. Don't want to keep bothering them as there is nothing the dealer can do until the car arrives in Aberdeen. Just a waiting game. Been mega busy at work anyway so keeping my mind off it for the most part!

grahamsimmonds

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
You shouldn't be waiting that long mate. Mine was ordered at the same time, spec locked in just before Xmas and should have been here in May...its on a boat now Im being told and will be here next Monday.
The difference between you and I is I have never owned a Porsche before. I have a feeling I have been "bumped" down the list as a consequence.
Sponsored