Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
There was a massive fire at Cameron house about 3 years ago, i used to play a bit of golf up there so used stay 2-3 times a year
lovely place, I didn’t know that it had reopened

update on my Turbo it arrived with the dealer on Tuesday and was ready to collect yesterday, there has been some Communication issues and i now feel I’m being pressured into taking the car by the dealership when it doesn’t actually suit me
so I’m looking to cancel, not sure what i will get instead but I’m in no rush and something will come up
Ah that fire. Yes, hotel still closed. We’ve rented a lodge for a few days. The hotel is supposed to reopen spring, but looking at it last week, covered in scaffolding, I can’t see it. There’s a great lodge next to duck bay that we’ve got in October, look it up on the net. North Lodge, if you like Loch Lomond worth a look.
Sponsored

SteveMc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I thought long and hard but to be honest £2-3k in a few years time if I sell it then vs a full month of driving whilst I have some time off work in August - I decided on the latter. No doubt it will be worth a bit less than a 70 plate but so be it. I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Exactly my thoughts. Denying myself a month of driving pleasure to save a couple of £k a few years from now is just too miserable a thought. Life’s for living.

Just picked up mine earlier today, off for another drive now, finding all sorts of things that I “need” to do

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
Exactly my thoughts. Denying myself a month of driving pleasure to save a couple of £k a few years from now is just too miserable a thought. Life’s for living.

Just picked up mine earlier today, off for another drive now, finding all sorts of things that I “need” to do
Don’t forget to share photos @SteveMc

Peterw

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo -soon
Country flag
Picking mine up on Tuesday... dealer agreed to stay a bit late as I can’t finish work until 4pm.
Then August sees a trip to our holiday home in Wensleydale and some other trips.....
Dave think yoiu are collecting from Bristol
hopefully my Volcano Grey Turbo will be there as well
due to collect later this week
when i return home to yorkshire I'll advise re charging using blue commando socket ready for your wensleydale visits,

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
Dave think yoiu are collecting from Bristol
hopefully my Volcano Grey Turbo will be there as well
due to collect later this week
when i return home to yorkshire I'll advise re charging using blue commando socket ready for your wensleydale visits,
Great thanks @Peterw. Think I might have seen your car on charge outside the dealership last Monday still in it’s transit protection. Lovely looking car.

SteveMc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Don’t forget to share photos @SteveMc
It's off to GVE for PPF and ceramic next weekend, so I'll take some proper photos after that. Meantime a quick one from yesterday when I arrived home:

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates IMG_7377 2

And a "live" one while I am now topping up for the first time at home:

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates IMG_7384

Mildly interesting to see the Andersen and Porsche apps disagreeing on the charging rate slightly:

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates IMG_7382.JPG

First impressions: love at first sight, the mission-E rims are perfect on the car, the sports sounds is addictive, the Burmeister stereo in Auro 3D mode is fantastic, have to watch out for speed bumps while in sports (+) mode due to slight grounding, the PCM has loads of small weird bugs, the satnav *already* sent me up a dead end....but mostly WHAT A CAR, the speed and handling are everything I dared to hope for....

....more to follow, I'm off for another drive!

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Looks cool. The Andersen charger is a lovely looking unit.

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
It's off to GVE for PPF and ceramic next weekend, so I'll take some proper photos after that. Meantime a quick one from yesterday when I arrived home:

IMG_7377 2.jpg

And a "live" one while I am now topping up for the first time at home:

IMG_7384.jpg

Mildly interesting to see the Andersen and Porsche apps disagreeing on the charging rate slightly:

IMG_7382.JPG

First impressions: love at first sight, the mission-E rims are perfect on the car, the sports sounds is addictive, the Burmeister stereo in Auro 3D mode is fantastic, have to watch out for speed bumps while in sports (+) mode due to slight grounding, the PCM has loads of small weird bugs, the satnav *already* sent me up a dead end....but mostly WHAT A CAR, the speed and handling are everything I dared to hope for....

....more to follow, I'm off for another drive!
Nice number plate!

GEE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Brothers and mine have been stuck at Emden for over 14 days! I think that has been enough time to be patient! Tomorrow I’m chasing my dealer (again) and also Porsche GB. Especially since the 2nd wave is on the horizon! Any tips are welcome

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
Just back from holiday and my Turbo is sat waiting for me.
Collecting this Friday, happy days.

Its been a LONG 10 months :)
Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates Evie29_07_2020

Last edited: