Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Just had a call. My car is on the transporter at Grimsby. Being delivered to the dealer on Monday. Suggested collection on Thursday but I’m away for a long weekend so asked if I could be prioritised and pickup Wednesday. Need to wait and see. If I do get it Wednesday then she’s coming with me to Cameron House for the weekend!! Excited now... again!!
Sponsored

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Just had a call. My car is on the transporter at Grimsby. Being delivered to the dealer on Monday. Suggested collection on Thursday but I’m away for a long weekend so asked if I could be prioritised and pickup Wednesday. Need to wait and see. If I do get it Wednesday then she’s coming with me to Cameron House for the weekend!! Excited now... again!!
has it been completely rebuilt since the fire ?

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
Picking mine up on Tuesday... dealer agreed to stay a bit late as I can’t finish work until 4pm.
Then August sees a trip to our holiday home in Wensleydale and some other trips.....

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Admiral looking good for car insurance £752 inc legal cover for both wife and I. Both with 1 accident and 1 set of points each. Not bad for a 113k car.

Triyanya

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo - X3M Comp - URBAN Defender 90
Country flag
Still in transport mode but Wow - I cant get over how good the blue looks with the Olea brown / now I’m not so sure about the Xpel stealth wrap - pictures don’t do the brown justice / I wasn’t expecting the whole interior to be colour matched ! - very happy

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates 82460196-776D-4A91-9143-9F8C96915D6A

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates 6F54570A-1BAD-4E90-82FA-9950FF1ADD99

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates AFFDAAF8-7AC4-47D9-A96A-3EB5497E0705

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates 0776CA2B-9AB7-45D7-A465-2484C509AA71

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates E1FA9480-8E27-4433-8A0E-CEF5F564EA5B

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates 4606DF28-554D-4504-ACFE-30CC54BFDB7E

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates 994F41DF-331A-4D98-A902-087BEE745494

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Cool, exciting. Hope the delivery goes well! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
I’m quite surprised how many of you guys are happy taking the cars this late in the year before the 70 plate arrives.

My car was due to arrive at the dealers today for delivery next Friday (after the PDI) as I had done a deal with my dealership on my PX.

I will be away for 90% of August so will have to leave the car at the dealership until
September now, but must say it will be nice to get a 70 plate I’m sure.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’m quite surprised how many of you guys are happy taking the cars this late in the year before the 70 plate arrives.

My car was due to arrive at the dealers today for delivery next Friday (after the PDI) as I had done a deal with my dealership on my PX.

I will be away for 90% of August so will have to leave the car at the dealership until
It’s a bit of a tough decision, I’ve got a private plate so no vanity on the 70 plate for me. But I do realise the value won’t be there at selling point. Probably loose about £2-3k maybe. But got bigger things to think about so just going to accept that and move in at speed!!

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag

Life’s too short. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.... just my view point for a number of challengimg years in the family but everyone has a different view based on life experience. ( that all sounds a bit deep, sorry)

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Life’s too short. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.... just my view point for a number of challengimg years in the family but everyone has a different view based on life experience. ( that all sounds a bit deep, sorry)
Yip agree. No point in delaying it for a month. The enjoyment I’ll get will just make me work harder etc. The positivity or buzz just makes life better. No point in creating a problem for the dealer which, let’s face it would be a negative reaction that we could all do without.

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
I thought long and hard but to be honest £2-3k in a few years time if I sell it then vs a full month of driving whilst I have some time off work in August - I decided on the latter. No doubt it will be worth a bit less than a 70 plate but so be it. I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I thought long and hard but to be honest £2-3k in a few years time if I sell it then vs a full month of driving whilst I have some time off work in August - I decided on the latter. No doubt it will be worth a bit less than a 70 plate but so be it. I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Agreed. You work hard to afford a car like this. Enjoy it, the positivity it will create for you will make up 20 time the 2-3 you might loose.

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
To be honest I’d probably be tempted to take it as soon as too.

The fact I can’t takes the decision out of my hands. Fortunately I’ve had a drive of the dealers demo to tide me over!

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
What fire! You trying the wind me up! Lol
There was a massive fire at Cameron house about 3 years ago, i used to play a bit of golf up there so used stay 2-3 times a year
lovely place, I didn’t know that it had reopened

update on my Turbo it arrived with the dealer on Tuesday and was ready to collect yesterday, there has been some Communication issues and i now feel I’m being pressured into taking the car by the dealership when it doesn’t actually suit me
so I’m looking to cancel, not sure what i will get instead but I’m in no rush and something will come up
Sponsored