Uk Delivery Updates

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
I got another update today, the car is now in the UK at port and I can collect on Sat 24th April! Build completed 2nd April.
Out of interest have you received the Porsche connect email/VIN email yet?
Sponsored

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
Let’s hope they are already here and your updates are slow ?
I hope you are right!!!!
Sounds like those VIN emails do come shortly after the car has arrived after all

Mcgovern01

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Range Rover Sport, Mini JCW
Country flag
I hope you are right!!!!
Sounds like those VIN emails do come shortly after the car has arrived after all
I got my email before it was in the Uk. (I believe! But who knows. My dealer said today that the floodgates have now opened and they are getting cars turn up every day! Wouldn’t surprise me if they sit around at dealers due to a backlog of PDI and updates)
It seems to me though that those emails might be sent once it’s started it’s journey? (I.e on a ship?)

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
I got another update today, the car is now in the UK at port and I can collect on Sat 24th April! Build completed 2nd April.
Fabulous news.
I have emailed MD of Porsche UK earlier today about some cars being stuck in Emden for a lot longer. Await his reply.
Thanks,

Reactions: K.H

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
Fabulous news.
I have emailed MD of Porsche UK earlier today about some cars being stuck in Emden for a lot longer. Await his reply.
Thanks,
Very intrigued to hear what happens here

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
I got my email before it was in the Uk. (I believe! But who knows. My dealer said today that the floodgates have now opened and they are getting cars turn up every day! Wouldn’t surprise me if they sit around at dealers due to a backlog of PDI and updates)
It seems to me though that those emails might be sent once it’s started it’s journey? (I.e on a ship?)
All seems plausible. Will let you know if I receive anything or if I have news on shipping

K.H

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
Fabulous news.
Thanks,
@Nipri any news on your car or a response to this email?

tennis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, Lotus Elise, Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I was told my Taycan is waiting in Emden and should arrive at my dealer in about 14 days, I guess pickup a week after that.

Mcgovern01

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Range Rover Sport, Mini JCW
Country flag
I was told my Taycan is waiting in Emden and should arrive at my dealer in about 14 days, I guess pickup a week after that.
Seems like I have been extremely fortunate then. Build complete 30th March, delivery 19th April. Only 3 more sleeps to go!

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Yeah that’s the sort of schedule I’ve seen for my two Taycans and I’m expecting my current order to go into production mid May with delivery early July - my last car went into production 3 weeks early and arrived 1mth ahead of schedule ... keep the faith - Taycans are flying out ... look .... ?
Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates B5AD3C5F-C4AC-493C-A968-F398FF084832
Sponsored