First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Green Mini Cooper SE, Jet Black GTS ST
Country flag
Hi All,

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere before. I did do a search, but couldn't find anything from the UK in my few minutes of looking through.

Question I have is: Has anyone in the UK fitted spaces to a GTS ST? If so, what size did you chose? Where did you buy them from and do you have any pictures you can share of before/after - with standard RS Alloys.

I know there will be people that say the factory geometry is perfect and not to mess with it, and that tyre/bearing wear will be worse etc etc.. To be honest, I don't care too much, I'm not racing the car on the track. I don't want to be too aggressive on the stance, I just want to fill those arches a bit better.

TIA!
Sponsored

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
From researching this myself a couple of years ago when selecting the offset for my aftermarket wheels i discovered that some go 15mm front 15mm back and some go 15mm front 12mm back.
Vossen machine their aftermarket wheels for the Taycan at an equivalent offset of 18mm front and 16mm rear.
I personally went for the equivalent of 15mm front and 13mm rear.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
From researching this myself a couple of years ago when selecting the offset for my aftermarket wheels i discovered that some go 15mm front 15mm back and some go 15mm front 12mm back.
Vossen machine their aftermarket wheels for the Taycan at an equivalent offset of 18mm front and 16mm rear.
I personally went for the equivalent of 15mm front and 13mm rear.
Any pics of your setup - was thinking the very same - have seen a forum mbr.'s 15 front but with 10mm rear offset which seemed OK in his pics but worried 10 mm not enough.

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag
I haven't got these wheels on anymore but have dug out some pics.

Porsche Taycan Wheel Spacers UK Taycan

Porsche Taycan Wheel Spacers UK IMG20221124113525

Porsche Taycan Wheel Spacers UK IMG20221124155306

Moonstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, R8 V10+, Q5 Edition 1
Country flag
I'm 15 and 10mm on a GTS saloon. The rears could easily handle 20 though I think, but don't think I'd be comfortable running spacers that thick.

Porsche Taycan Wheel Spacers UK IMG_28481

@Persuader - Nice wheels. I had those in the same finish on my M5.

Porsche Taycan Wheel Spacers UK IMG_4566

Last edited:

OP
OP
Jiggins

Jiggins

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Green Mini Cooper SE, Jet Black GTS ST
Country flag
I'm 15 and 10mm on a GTS saloon. The rears could easily handle 20 though I think, but don't think I'd be comfortable running spacers that thick.

IMG_28481.jpg
Nice, I assume 10mm on the front and 15mm on the rear? Where did you buy them from, if you don't mind me asking?

Moonstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, R8 V10+, Q5 Edition 1
Country flag
Nice, I assume 10mm on the front and 15mm on the rear? Where did you buy them from, if you don't mind me asking?
To be very honest I cant even rememer what way I have them on. I'll need to have a look. Fitted them shortly after taking delivery last year after reading 10 & 15 was the way to go. I bought them from two different sellers on eBay.
Sponsored