First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi All

Placed my order last week for a 4s through a leasing company. They have told me that the dealership they are using is Dick Lovett. Does anyone have experience with them? Still waiting on them contacting me to confirm the order and give me a delivery date. Leasing company has told me September to December
Sponsored

mikerheywood

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayman 718 2013, Mercedes AMG E53 2019
Country flag
Hi All

Placed my order last week for a 4s through a leasing company. They have told me that the dealership they are using is Dick Lovett. Does anyone have experience with them? Still waiting on them contacting me to confirm the order and give me a delivery date. Leasing company has told me September to December
Chester. The guys there are really good, they've all driven the car and have opinions on spec to share.

Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
West London, I’ve been taking my Cayenne there for service and the staff I’ve been extremely good.

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Porsche Centre Norwich due to faster delivery time of 4S.

Leased direct through them. Prices seemed to be the same as leasing companies at the time of ordering.

Bobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
East London - outstanding customer service

ccooke01

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S and ID.4
Country flag
My 4S was ordered from the Cambridge dealer due to it being a company car and that was the preferred location for the lease provider, the service was great.,

Preston is my closest dealer and where I had my test drive last year and they also applied the software update, great service each time.

I have also used the Bolton dealer ( prior to Preston opening ) and I had great service from them with both my Cayenne's, they collected and returned them when booked in for a service and were very helpful when I had a slow puncture.

Overall my dealings with all three have been excellent.

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
Hatfield dealing with salesman called Zac.
First time Porsche buyer & Zac has been excellent.
Car due in the next 3 weeks, hopefully!

End up getting mine from Guildford as car was stuck in Emden for weeks & got a bad vibe!
Guildford were superb & got a fantastic deal. Salesman was Matt Granger.

Last edited:

Bobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
previously used Bolton (excellent) and Hatfield (average)

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Bought my two cayennes from Hatfield but they never got back to me about test driving the Taycan even though I chased them up repeatedly! Very disappointed given how good service use to be

ordered at silverstone this time and I have to say Sam Edmunds in sales was simply amazing and spent a lot of time with us. This is my new dealership of choice even though Hatfield and west London are closer!

Last edited:

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
I use Tewkesbury who are part of Dick Lovett. They seem very good and I have gone back to them for my second purchase. Good luck with using a leasing company… I think they prioritise individual customers so you might be in for a long wait
Sponsored