Will older models get the new push to pass upgrade?

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
I am on my 3rd Porsche and have never had a problem passing in any of them.

Push to pass on an EV only makes sense if you dont think about it.
I'm sure others have the same comment but my push to pass button on my Gen 1 Taycan is located underneath my right foot.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I'm sure others have the same comment but my push to pass button on my Gen 1 Taycan is located underneath my right foot.
May be something wrong with me, but this came to mind with your comment.

Porsche Taycan Will older models get the new push to pass upgrade? IMG_8653

ShiftyWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2017 Audi Q5 PP
Country flag
You'll be amazed how quickly you grow used to the acceleration and find yourself wanting to add HP. Similar response when asked how much money is enough? "Just a little more"

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
You'll be amazed how quickly you grow used to the acceleration and find yourself wanting to add HP. Similar response when asked how much money is enough? "Just a little more"
The most common response to "How much money would you need to make to feel financially secure" is "50% more than I make now". The funny thing is, the answer does not change throughout people's careers, even when they double what they used to make, they typically say they'd need 50% more to feel comfortable.

Caraholic

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F430, Cayman S, JKU
Country flag
If any of those are at full tilt and you’re trying to pass them then I guess you’re either on a race track or being followed by flashing blue lights 🤣
it’s not that for me it’s that a factory 50k mustang can out accelerate my almost 200k high performance sedan. This is a first for Porsche to have standard factory commuter vehicles match or best it’s top of the line turbo model. Giving us at least launch control power for a couple seconds while at speed would be a nice gesture. Let’s be honest at 55 the acceleration is not very impressive in the turbo or turbo s.

OP
OP
mirrorman

mirrorman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
it’s not that for me it’s that a factory 50k mustang can out accelerate my almost 200k high performance sedan. This is a first for Porsche to have standard factory commuter vehicles match or best it’s top of the line turbo model. Giving us at least launch control power for a couple seconds while at speed would be a nice gesture. Let’s be honest at 55 the acceleration is not very impressive in the turbo or turbo s.
Totally agree. Mine is a dog after 55. My 07 911 with a Stage 2 tune would crush it. I miss that feeling of getting sucked into my seat when you punch it going 60.
Sponsored