whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Exactly the same with me including the 4/4/22 scheduled for production date. Have you tried contacting your dealer? Mine said my car was in production. Originally, I had a 3/1 lock date and 5/6 delivery date.
Got it, sounds like your hunch on it being a generic email / update seems to be the case then. I did contact them early last week, and they didn't have an update for me / was in limbo. FYI my original lock date was 4/29 and 8/12 delivery. I'll probably ping them early next week to see if any update. Glad to hear yours is in production!
Sponsored

soul.electrified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 4S convertible, LX570, CT4 (pending)
Country flag
I h
Interesting thing I noticed - TYD hasn't changed, but going into my.porsche, it now says my car is scheduled for production. It appears that milestone was reached 4/4/22, the same day I got the email about my freeze date approaching...
yes, exactly the same her. TYD is still TBD, e-mail said freeze was 4/29 and my Porsche says scheduled for production (it shows the picture of an old configuration- should I be worried?)

ladylow87

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
I h

yes, exactly the same her. TYD is still TBD, e-mail said freeze was 4/29 and my Porsche says scheduled for production (it shows the picture of an old configuration- should I be worried?)
This is how mine is too… except I switched from a base model to a 4s in the middle of everything. My original (you know, post felicity ace) freeze date was 4/29, switched to a 4s, everything said TBD, now it says scheduled for production, but everything past that is TBD,

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Just an update to my earlier post. Ordered July 15th. Lock date Late Jan. Was originally scheduled / then delayed to build ready March 8 and then rescheduled for April 8 due to closure. But I got a call today confirming my car is now at the docks in UK. Have arranged to collect week after next.
Thanks to your post I contacted the dealer. And surprise surprise my car also left factory earlier (normally planned today)and has already arrived in Brussels. Now I just have to wait for transportation to the dealer and to prepare everything. Last week or two waiting I hope.

Lars

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 911 C4S Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Thanks to your post I contacted the dealer. And surprise surprise my car also left factory earlier (normally planned today)and has already arrived in Brussels. Now I just have to wait for transportation to the dealer and to prepare everything. Last week or two waiting I hope.
Great news !

drkgt3rs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3RS
Country flag
My date of completion was moved back to 4/15 from 3/18. TYD now shows my car is completed and in transit to Emden.

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
My TYD shows my car completed today (prior estimate 4/15) and delivery date moved closer by a week!

modular

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E-Coupé, Porsche Taycan (soon)
Country flag
I can't even open Track Your Dream from Porsche, it says "Service Unavailable".

Is this normal?

OTPSkipper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune Blue Taycan
Country flag
Try a fresh login to myporsche and follow the link to TYD directly. This fixed it for me about a month ago.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag

Is this normal?
Is TYD available in Portugal? I think we've only got a limited pilot of it in the UK, it's not generally available yet.

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag

Is this normal?
Mine has been showing that for 3 weeks. Originally 3/31 change freeze. 4/15 production. 6/17 arrival at dealer… Talked to my SA yesterday and he says there is no production date… What were your dates previously?

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Is TYD available in Portugal? I think we've only got a limited pilot of it in the UK, it's not generally available yet.
In Belgium we have got SYSR: stalk your sales rep, can be done by mail or phone. It is necessary to use SYSR a lot because spontaneous info is rare. Maybe for the rep it would be nice if TYD was available s

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
Mine has been showing that for 3 weeks. Originally 3/31 change freeze. 4/15 production. 6/17 arrival at dealer… Talked to my SA yesterday and he says there is no production date… What were your dates previously?
We're in the same boat. Was originally allocated a 4/8 build date. Now it's TBD everywhere. Dealer has no idea and is less than responsive.

Starting to wonder if the allocation just went away quietly.
Sponsored