mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Looks like our cars will be on the same ship with yours heading to LA and mine to SD. A 2021 delivery would be great!

659142711.jpg
I've got similar schedule noted for my car too also just arrived at Emden also. Watching closely.

Reactions: AV7

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
TYD now shows my car will be on Cape Town Highway leaving on 12/10 to arrive Jacksonville on 12/31. So it doesn't look like I will get it before the end of the year. :confused:
My experience was that once I saw my car was assigned to a ship name, the ship with car departed Emden to NA within 2 days.

astrojeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, VW ID.4, 2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have the same dates as you. Coming to ATL after Jacksonville. Hopefully the ship leaves before the 12/10.
The ship is in port now. Arrived a few hours ago. Looking at past stops they stay only a day at most. So may be leaving soon.

Bajas21

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
TYD now shows my car will be on Cape Town Highway leaving on 12/10 to arrive Jacksonville on 12/31. So it doesn't look like I will get it before the end of the year. :confused:
May I ask where the ship name shows up? I’m sitting at Emden with a 12/10 departure but I don’t see a vessel name. Thanks!

DACSarasota

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD
Country flag
My TYD just updated today. Car finished production last week and is now on way to Emden. Appears to be on scheduled on an earlier vessel (12/10) with arrival in Jacksonville (12/31) and arrival at Sarasota dealership a week early (1/7).

My dealer told me it is possible to scan and sell car when it arrives in Jacksonville, so hoping the trip across the sea and arrival hits that 2021 sweet spot for tax credit. Fingers crossed.

BTW, does anyone know if the pic shown in the Production complete image that appears when you hit the "i" button on TYD is actual pic of my car? It was the same color.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
My TYD just updated today. Car finished production last week and is now on way to Emden. Appears to be on scheduled on an earlier vessel (12/10) with arrival in Jacksonville (12/31) and arrival at Sarasota dealership a week early (1/7).

My dealer told me it is possible to scan and sell car when it arrives in Jacksonville, so hoping the trip across the sea and arrival hits that 2021 sweet spot for tax credit. Fingers crossed.

BTW, does anyone know if the pic shown in the Production complete image that appears when you hit the "i" button on TYD is actual pic of my car? It was the same color.
Believe they are just stock images unfortunately - original concept was to have this but no one as yet definitively has seen this to my knowledge.

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Generic picture, same color but I can tell its not my car because I did not get ACC and the picture has the front camera.

However what did update today is that I finally got the email stating that my car has completed production even though TYD shows the car is at Emden (updated last week). The progress updated from 2/4 to 3/4 'your vehicle has been produced'. And now I see pictures (probably from the configurator because now it is the right color, rims and also de-badged and no front camera - not the real car though). These were not there prior to today. Hoping to still get a real one at some point though.
Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screenshot 2021-11-22 211212
Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screenshot 2021-11-22 211145
Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screenshot 2021-11-22 211100

Last edited:

astrojeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, VW ID.4, 2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Generic picture, same color but I can tell its not my car because I did not get ACC and the picture has the front camera.

However what did update today is that I finally got the email stating that my car has completed production even though TYD shows the car is at Emden (updated last week). The progress updated from 2/4 to 3/4 'your vehicle has been produced'. And now I see pictures (probably from the configurator because now it is the right color, rims and also de-badged and no front camera - not the real car though). These were not there prior to today. Hoping to still get a real one at some point though.
Screenshot 2021-11-22 211212.png
Screenshot 2021-11-22 211145.png
Screenshot 2021-11-22 211100.png
The pictures are from the configurator. Looks light we have almost the same build, but I have the Mission -E wheels. Mine still says scheduled for production, but is also at port.
Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery 3a65b468-9341-49a8-8fae-81788c0d7971
Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery 3c7595e4-c844-4ac1-ad83-009707c24da9

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
FECAFDF8-5539-4078-96CF-C1A985A96865.png

Updated schedules for RCC Classic and Glovis Supreme.
This updated shipping schedule was just posted I think on another thread..... really REALLY good news. I think West Coast cars will be arriving before the end of the year, and my sales guy said as soon as the car is assigned to truck he can technically it into contract and sell it to me. I am bound and determined to get this car before the 31st if at all possible!!
Benecia on the 29th, and on a truck the 30th hopefully!
All aboard the GLOVIS SUPREME!!

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
The pictures are from the configurator. Looks light we have almost the same build, but I have the Mission -E wheels. Mine still says scheduled for production, but is also at port.
3a65b468-9341-49a8-8fae-81788c0d7971.png
3c7595e4-c844-4ac1-ad83-009707c24da9.png
Looks great with the Mission - E's! ?

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
This updated shipping schedule was just posted I think on another thread..... really REALLY good news. I think West Coast cars will be arriving before the end of the year, and my sales guy said as soon as the car is assigned to truck he can technically it into contract and sell it to me. I am bound and determined to get this car before the 31st if at all possible!!
Thanks for this, from the dates in my TYD looks like my car will be on the Crystal Ray for Jan delivery, it would be amazing if it made it in December!

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Thanks for this, from the dates in my TYD looks like my car will be on the Crystal Ray for Jan delivery, it would be amazing if it made it in December!
If you go just by TYD mine is January delivery too...... but it's already at the Port of Emden, and Glovis Supreme will be there Thursday. I have to think it will for sure get on that boat- perhaps yours will too? Is your car at Emden too? Are you San Diego delivery or Benecia?

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
If you go just by TYD mine is January delivery too...... but it's already at the Port of Emden, and Glovis Supreme will be there Thursday. I have to think it will for sure get on that boat- perhaps yours will too? Is your car at Emden too? Are you San Diego delivery or Benecia?
Car got to Emden on the 18th and bound for San Diego. Hopefully an update in TYD by the end of the week to see if it gets on the Glovis Supreme ?

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag
I am at Emden waiting for delivery to Benicia. TYD still says vessel leaving on 12/10 but I had hopes that I would make the Glovis Supreme as well. However, MaritimeTraffic.com shows that ship at Bremerhaven, not Emden. Anyone know whether it goes to Emden next?
Sponsored

Reactions: AV7