W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I’ve also gone for Crayon with crayon seats and black inlay. Wasn’t allowed the red!
NIce - red is too garish IMHO (sorry) in the flesh. I have black / crayon just now in my 4S (and Pana ST prior) but need to branch out a little and not sure if its the right combo (for me) as opposed to beige (Crayon is beige at the end of the day) or go all black.
Sponsored

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Crayon looks cool on smaller sportier cars like the Taycan saloon and there's a GT3 RS Weissach here in Porsche Norwich in Crayon which looks baller, but I'm not sure about it on the ST personally.
I'm going Ice Grey but I think Carmine is awesome in the flesh too, but it wouldn't pass the boss at home in afraid!

FutureEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P
Country flag
Have you seen this in the flesh? I was considering the same, but a local dealer had one to look at, and the Crayon paint is definitely a different colour to the Crayon leather. It looked a little strange when you got up close, door open etc.

I’ve also gone for Crayon with crayon seats and black inlay. Wasn’t allowed the red!

Yorkshirepuds

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Harley Heritage, Triumph Rocket 3
Country flag
Have you seen this in the flesh? I was considering the same, but a local dealer had one to look at, and the Crayon paint is definitely a different colour to the Crayon leather. It looked a little strange when you got up close, door open etc.
Here's a pic of mine I posted in another thread recently.... Looks good and a close enough match to me (in the flesh as well as in pictures). I'm considering the same for my GTS ST (with Coffee Beige and Atacama Olea as a possible alternative).

Porsche Taycan GTS ST Orders Taycan2401-2

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
I received my PEC invite for Silverstone by email today, so while no new from dealer, hopefully this means allocation info is a step closer,

Yorkshirepuds

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Harley Heritage, Triumph Rocket 3
Country flag
Welcome to the club!

Are you intending to book sooner rather than later?
I only did it in November in my CT so think I’ll wait a while. I’ve done it three times before so not sure if I’m that bothered… anyone know if they’re transferable? My son only lives about 20 mins drive from the PEC so it would be good to let him have a go this time if he can.

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Commission form signed and deposit placed 1/23/22. Taycan GTS ST, I am told I am #5 on the list at the store. Estimated Sept/Oct delivery, order lock July.

They will get their next allocation drop in Feb, at that time the inventory manager estimates they will know more about my delivery timeframe.

OP
OP

mas_gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
Me too today
Me too… seems like they must have processed a bulk of them in the last few days.

Gonna wait for slightly warmer weather before I book in with PEC though.

Does anyone know what sort of lead/wait time there is to make booking at PEC??

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
No invite here - order placed last week but not GTS ?

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Looks like more press content should be coming soon... although no GTS ST in this particular line-up

Porsche Taycan GTS ST Orders IMG_5277.PNG

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
Mine was ordered the first week in January. Expected Q3 approx. I wonder if this will move.
Sponsored