most underrated option for taycan to tick?

SlyStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Tesla Model X Pld, '24 GLS450
Country flag
Electric Sport Sound and the GT steering wheel. Couldn't imagine having to mess with the touch screen to change my drive mode. And I just love the audible feedback from the ESS. I never drive without it. Though i heard the GTS sound is slightly different than the standard...and I don't remember what the standard sounds like.

Passenger display is also a must, IMO. mostly because if you don't get it, it's just a piece of plastic in it's place and doesn't look as nice next to the infotainment screen.

Side note, I am super happy with the VLC roof. If you're going with the pano, you will be very happy with the VLC.
Sponsored

goofysurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman 981 2.7, 4CT
Country flag
Black or blue Porsche letters in the back.
IF you don't tick the box you do not get the full light bar in the back which is a shame in my opinion.
What do you mean you do not get the full light bar? From my understanding, it's just a different logo color and some accents:
"Light strip with Dark Chrome accents and "PORSCHE" logo in Black. Identical functionality to standard light strip."

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Can you elaborate on this? What do you get if you don't, what looks different visually?
He's incorrect - only change is black or ice blue lettering. Functions of all 3 are the same.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
I forgot about the Electric Sound. I love it. Every passenger loves it, my neighbors comment on it.

And 2second on the painted mirror and the painted window trim (forgot that on mine). The chrome does not look good at all and mine is a matte finish that I feel will fade in the sun.

Reactions: B61

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Depending on the color of the car, the black trim around windows (instead of chrome).

For Carmine Red it looks great.
+1

mystermykee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 IGM
Country flag
De-badging because it looks clean, not to keep them guessing. If you're on this forum then you are a fanatic and should easily be able to spot the trim differences.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I love my air suspension and do not like the look of the car without it (sits too high).

Sports Chrono. I use it every time I get in the car. Fast way to put the car in the driving set up you like (no waiting and fiddling with the PCM).

I have Comfort Access and yes I use it, but it sometimes just does not like to cooperate. Door handles decide not to present (happens if you walk by the car and it unlocks and you do not open the door and the car relocks) and can be slow. When it works, its great.

I had my badge painted body color (salesguy suggested and I forgot to delete) and ended up liking it as its subtle and though I have not lost one to an ice, would let any boy racer know he only beat a RWD and not a Turbo S ;).
Okey, but I thought that we can select only two favourites ;)

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
If it’s a Turbo S - at least you’re letting all the boy racers know not to race you!
Trouble is, some nutters want to take on the fastest gun in town. Sub 4 seconds to 60 is no longer that remarkable for hot hatches, never mind EVs, and at that rate of acceleration, reaction times- or jumping the lights- makes a big difference until you reach the speed limit. When I'm in the mood for tootling, I don't want someone getting T-boned right in front of me 😁

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Electric Sport Sound and the GT steering wheel. Couldn't imagine having to mess with the touch screen to change my drive mode. And I just love the audible feedback from the ESS. I never drive without it. Though i heard the GTS sound is slightly different than the standard...and I don't remember what the standard sounds like.

Passenger display is also a must, IMO. mostly because if you don't get it, it's just a piece of plastic in it's place and doesn't look as nice next to the infotainment screen.

Side note, I am super happy with the VLC roof. If you're going with the pano, you will be very happy with the VLC.
Any chance of a little review on that VLC roof plz😉
Thanks🧐🤓