Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Don’t think I’ve seen this guide before. Nice short read compared to the main user manual.

Click image to download.

Porsche Taycan Porsche Connect Manual [PDF] For Taycan Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 9.41.25 AM

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Bikergal

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 Boxster S, 2014 Cayenne
Country flag
Interesting it’s not in the leather pouch of printed brochures

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
It was one of the multi-language books included with the mobile charger. Much better as a PDF, since each book contained a version of the manual in virtually every language known to mankind, making each book about 20x thicker than it needed to be.

OP
OP
Gogs

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It was one of the multi-language books included with the mobile charger. Much better as a PDF, since each book contained a version of the manual in virtually every language known to mankind, making each book about 20x thicker than it needed to be.
Bizarre that they can build whole cars for each geographical region, but can’t slide the appropriate language book into the bag! Mental!!

BayAreaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 650i Convertible
Country flag
I just picked up my Taycan yesterday. This book was decidedly NOT included in any of the documents. When I opened the mobile charger bag, I had two copies each of the same two Porsche Mobile Charger Connect books. That is, I had 4 books (2 of them a repeat of the 1st two). The two books combined have a total of over 750 pages. I threw the other two (the repeats) away.

Of the 750 pages, only about 30 were in English. Good grief.

The one book I needed was the PDF you supplied here. This would save everybody a lot of aggravation. This is the one truly useful book.

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Don’t think I’ve seen this guide before. Nice short read compared to the main user manual.

Click image to download.

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 9.41.25 AM.jpg
Thanks, I have the car and haven't seen this either. Unfortunately, it's almost as worthless as the app!

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2022 Targa 4S, 2018 E300
Country flag
I just picked up my Taycan yesterday. This book was decidedly NOT included in any of the documents. When I opened the mobile charger bag, I had two copies each of the same two Porsche Mobile Charger Connect books. That is, I had 4 books (2 of them a repeat of the 1st two). The two books combined have a total of over 750 pages. I threw the other two (the repeats) away.

Of the 750 pages, only about 30 were in English. Good grief.

The one book I needed was the PDF you supplied here. This would save everybody a lot of aggravation. This is the one truly useful book.
BTW, I received multiple books as well. Interestingly, I thought they were duplicates, and they almost were. BUT, one was prepared having “English” as part of the manual, and one had section for “U.S.“ Go figure.

T-Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan CT4, 23 911T, 24 Rivian R1S, 71 BMW 2002
Country flag
Thanks for posting this @Gogs . I picked mine up last week but needed to get in and out of the dealership efficiently because of a long drive home. I was able to log in on the app, but none of the services were working. After reading this the following day it dawned on me that I needed to activate the services through the Connect webpage to initiate the app functions. A little bit clunky but it worked. Looks like they're laying the foundation nicely for our subscription based future where the car payment is only half the story, ha!

OP
OP
Gogs

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No problem, glad it is useful to ya all.
Sponsored