Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Annnnnd, it's great. Install was pretty easy, minus the horrible German > English translation. But, once you figure out where all of the sensors are for the ride height, it's a decent paced process.

My only gripe is that the app is pretty clunky and slow, but I spoke with someone from CETE who says that they're in the process of a more streamlined application.

Porsche Taycan Installed CETE Automotive Active Suspension Control - Air Suspension 51175109689_a5f643d420_k

Porsche Taycan Installed CETE Automotive Active Suspension Control - Air Suspension 51175109539_922ea1675e_k

Porsche Taycan Installed CETE Automotive Active Suspension Control - Air Suspension 51173642427_ca22af0c89_k

The air tank in the car is suuuuuper skinny. Not used to that, coming from big, fat 5 gallon tanks.

Porsche Taycan Installed CETE Automotive Active Suspension Control - Air Suspension 51173697802_c1c80fba85_k

Also...got to reduce a little weight. This is after taking off only the front and rear underbody cladding. Gross.

Porsche Taycan Installed CETE Automotive Active Suspension Control - Air Suspension 51174605093_6a3d51199e_k

Crick

First Name
Crick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volt, 2009 BMW X5D, 2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
@Raek , I'm quite curious to know your perspective on Porsche's factory-supplied suspension settings. Do you feel they are incorrect for the vehicle and how you drive it? or is the CETE system primarily for aesthetics?

OP
OP
Raek

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Raek , I'm quite curious to know your perspective on Porsche's factory-supplied suspension settings. Do you feel they are incorrect for the vehicle and how you drive it? or is the CETE system primarily for aesthetics?
Me? I'm never happy with anything as-is. However, I've made sure that the "lowered" and "low" settings are only a few mm lower than OEM. Usually, production vehicles for the public are never anywhere near their actual ride heights for performance, anyway (unless we're counting the GT cars).

The pictures above are of the car in "show mode", which is at the lowest it can possibly go...I wouldn't drive it like this ;)

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Also...got to reduce a little weight. This is after taking off only the front and rear underbody cladding. Gross.
That amount of trapped road grit is astonishing, especially for such a new Taycan. I'm curious if some of the rattles that others are reporting are due to vibrating road grit. Now I'm going to ask the detailers to pull my Taycan's cladding and document what they find.

OP
OP
Raek

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That amount of trapped road grit is astonishing, especially for such a new Taycan. I'm curious if some of the rattles that others are reporting are due to vibrating road grit. Now I'm going to ask the detailers to pull my Taycan's cladding and document what they find.
Right? It was great getting all of that gnarliness in my snout, haha. I can only imagine what's trapped in the rear bumper cladding!

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
@Raek

Hey my CETE system finally arrived - about a month late but not bad given all that is ongoing.

Did you get installation instructions with the kit? I ask as I have absolutely ZERO documentation provided in the box. Have a request into EuroPrice for more info as have not managed to fins anything pertinent to a Taycan install online. I will ping Sean at TAG Motorsports for advice but thought I'd search myself first.

Better still did you by chance take pics of your install steps i.e. where you located the sensor intercept modules and what/where wires were tapped etc.? Would be a massive help,

Cheers, C.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Could you upload the instructions here, please? Or some other link where this documentation can be obtained?
Thnaks
Traveling abroad and not on my phone but def will do once I dug it out :).

Also, if you contact Alexander at EuroPrice the official distributor he can email the PDFs to you - if you purchased from a 3rd party they should also email those to you.

Porsche-Guru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, BMW 535, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Traveling abroad and not on my phone but def will do once I dug it out :).

Also, if you contact Alexander at EuroPrice the official distributor he can email the PDFs to you - if you purchased from a 3rd party they should also email those to you.
I am looking to purchase this.... hence wanting to read up all the details prior to purchase.
Thank you for your offer to upload later...

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Here you go - 3 files - one on an install (not
I am looking to purchase this.... hence wanting to read up all the details prior to purchase.
Thank you for your offer to upload later...
Here you go - 3 files one for install but not on a Taycan! however procedures very similar and talk to Alex at EuroPrice if installing yours - he is really excellent on support and will work with your installer or yourself as nec. The other two are a troubleshooting guide and a guide on how to use the app. Note that there are some additional things that Alex will add (in other emails I might get to later) and a more recent firmware update that can be done during install (but dependent on when you purchase your unit).

The units have very robust/excellent self-testing and can isolate exactly where an installation may have gone wrong - so the advice on how firmly to clip in the wire taps and make connections, and specific placement of units etc should be VERY STRICTLY followed otherwise you'll be cycling back on your install :)!

Cheers, C.

View attachment Air_Suspension_Controller_Installation_Troubleshooting_Guide (2).pdf

View attachment ASC_BLE_App_Instructions_English_ (2).pdf

View attachment Porsche_Taycan_Air_Suspension_English_.pdf

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks... You are a star.
Just realized - apologies- you're of course in the UK and Alex is the president of EuroPrice, the reseller in the USA - not sure who the relevant contact would be in the UK but of course there is a direct line to the makers in Germany.

Porsche-Guru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, BMW 535, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just realized - apologies- you're of course in the UK and Alex is the president of EuroPrice, the reseller in the USA - not sure who the relevant contact would be in the UK but of course there is a direct line to the makers in Germany.
Not a problem... the downloads are very helpful.
Bedtime reading !
Sponsored