2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos

Singularity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 2020 Taycan 4S, MY 2022 Audi Q7 60 TFSIe
Country flag
I assume the spoiler can also be deployed manually at any time. This is the case at least with my A7. In my A7 it deploys automatically at 130km/h.
Sponsored

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I can only hope they have two versions of this spoiler. The silly little flap that makes the car look like it's coming apart in the back and should be permanently held in the 'down' position, and a proper spoiler similar to the mission E.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
I can only hope they have two versions of this spoiler. The silly little flap that makes the car look like it's coming apart in the back and should be permanently held in the 'down' position, and a proper spoiler similar to the mission E.
This is why I originally expressed doubts about the ability for the car to have a "Mission E" type spoiler when I saw the outline of the trunk from an overhead picture that someone posted earlier. That is a small trunk lid, and the mechanism necessary for that kind of spoiler (plus the lower trunk lid necessary for "the slot") would really compromise the trunk in a way that the designers probably thought too severe. The only hope is that the back end is actually the Audi e-Tron GT's trunk used to camouflage the actual Taycan back end, which either has a hatchback or no trunk at all. Time will tell, I suppose.

Nevadagame

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bentley Gt. C7 ZO6. Cayenne S. Panamera Turbo. Silverado 2500 Turbo Diesel
Country flag
Maybe that spoiler may go in to production after all and definitely there´s more than meet the eyes on that rear! (yes i do know that´s an "old" mule but still there are things that you can see better on this video than the more recent mules pics)

Clip_25_1.jpg

Clip_27_1.jpg

Clip_27.jpg

Clip_27_.jpg
[/Q
E2375B2A-911B-40F4-A2CD-C20C1139528D.jpeg
I don’t know, I’m still seeing a spoiler slightly similar to the Panamera. However, it’s hard to say because I don’t know if the spoiler on the mule is fully raised:)
please next time turn your wrist 90 degrees and take “landscape pictures or videos” that are

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
... The only hope is that the back end is actually the Audi e-Tron GT's trunk used to camouflage the actual Taycan back end, which either has a hatchback or no trunk at all. Time will tell, I suppose.
My thoughts exactly cuz it looks awfully alike...

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos audi-e-tron-gt-2020-06

Last edited:

MPawelek

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1919 Ford Model T, 1931 Ford Model A, 1957 Nash Metropolitan, 2017 Mercedes SL, 2018 Ford F250
Country flag
I am hoping by September 4th. at the reveal Porsche actually has a Taycan at each dealership for everyone to view. I find it hard to believe they would actually have folks place orders by looking at pamphlets!

edouard356

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne '16; Porsche 911 GTS '19
Country flag
I am hoping by September 4th. at the reveal Porsche actually has a Taycan at each dealership for everyone to view. I find it hard to believe they would actually have folks place orders by looking at pamphlets!
I would not be that hopeful given this is a completely new car:) Even after the 3rd gen Panamera worldwide debut, I attended a private showing of the car at PEC Atlanta before the car hit dealerships. At that time, I believe there were only a handful of the show cars that Porsche sent around the country. The actual cars did not make it the our local dealers until some time, thereafter. There is similar experience with the 992. Like many people, I actually placed the deposit some time ago with only seeing the Mission E and no pamphlet:)

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Just a reminder (also i've edited the photo so the Taycan has a normal ride height)

And I've put a picture of the Panamera facelift as well to gauge comparison. The Taycan looks not much like an ordinary saloon, but instead like a sports car. And even the rear which I think could be improved (on the mules) likely has false panels revealing a rear end almost identical in details to the Mission E, but similar in proportions to the mules.

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos Taycan normal ride height

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos 2021-porsche-panamera-facelift-spy-photo

Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos Taycan normal ride height

Friedrich

First Name
Friedrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future: 2020 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y; Current: Boxster S, Acura MDX; Past: 66 VW Beetle, 82 Porsche SC Targa, 91 Acura NSX, 98 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2002 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
Country flag
Just a reminder (also i've edited the photo so the Taycan has a normal ride height)

And I've put a picture of the Panamera facelift as well to gauge comparison. The Taycan looks not much like an ordinary saloon, but instead like a sports car. And even the rear which I think could be improved (on the mules) likely has false panels revealing a rear end almost identical in details to the Mission E, but similar in proportions to the mules.

Taycan normal ride height.png

2021-porsche-panamera-facelift-spy-photo.jpg

Taycan normal ride height.png
This is the vehicle......only camo left is over the front and rear lights....its a quite good looking sedan. With camo removed from front and taillights, it will have a an even better appearance. Somebody please put a black 911 on the third photo instead of two Taycans for a real comparison......

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
We should have a new video this week courtsey of that guy from 5 th gear!

Maybe well get a better look at the car!

edouard356

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne '16; Porsche 911 GTS '19
Country flag
We should have a new video this week courtsey of that guy from 5 th gear!

Maybe well get a better look at the car!
I hear ya, I've been waiting on this to come out.
Sponsored