C130

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Hybrid, 24 Taycan
Country flag
I’m looking at possibly leasing a new 23 Taycan GTS. Never owned a Porsche but have driven my sister’s 23 Taycan and their new 2024 911. This would be my wife’s car and I’m not 100% sure she’s ready for an EV but she is possibly open to one.

It would have to be a great deal, too good to pass up, on a 23 model lease. We love the color and interior color. MSRP is around $152,000, they have it listed for $20,000 off but I definitely want more than that off from what I’ve been reading. What would you think would be a really good deal? I’m looking at around 36-39 month lease, 15,000 miles per year, zero down. I’m waiting to hear back from the dealer on their initial quote.

Also looking at a new 23 Panamera Platinum but the dealer quoted me some outrageous lease at MSRP and I believe they have the money factor marked up at .0043. He told me it was the Porsche MF that they set, is it really that high? Also told me they only had two 23’s left and they are in high demand which I don’t believe.
Sponsored

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
Taycan lease is atrocious. You're looking at a 49% RV and a nasty MF.
Better to get just fiance a CPO

Archon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Taycan GTS - BMW E92 M3
Country flag
I’m looking at possibly leasing a new 23 Taycan GTS. Never owned a Porsche but have driven my sister’s 23 Taycan and their new 2024 911. This would be my wife’s car and I’m not 100% sure she’s ready for an EV but she is possibly open to one.

It would have to be a great deal, too good to pass up, on a 23 model lease. We love the color and interior color. MSRP is around $152,000, they have it listed for $20,000 off but I definitely want more than that off from what I’ve been reading. What would you think would be a really good deal? I’m looking at around 36-39 month lease, 15,000 miles per year, zero down. I’m waiting to hear back from the dealer on their initial quote.

Also looking at a new 23 Panamera Platinum but the dealer quoted me some outrageous lease at MSRP and I believe they have the money factor marked up at .0043. He told me it was the Porsche MF that they set, is it really that high? Also told me they only had two 23’s left and they are in high demand which I don’t believe.
This is the deal IMO for a 2023 to ask for.
14% off MSRP and $22,500 in lease rebates.

OP
OP
C130

C130

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Hybrid, 24 Taycan
Country flag
This is the deal IMO for a 2023 to ask for.
14% off MSRP and $22,500 in lease rebates.
That’s what I’m thinking, about $44,000 off MSRP. Residual is about 49% I think and with their MF I’m getting around $1550-$1600 a month on the Taycan. I think they quoted me a money factor of 0040.

They are asking $2,002 a month and $5,000 down.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

Don't buy a platinum anything - this is old stock and was the run out model prior to the launch of the new model. Big discounts for sure but...

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
That’s what I’m thinking, about $44,000 off MSRP. Residual is about 49% I think and with their MF I’m getting around $1550-$1600 a month on the Taycan. I think they quoted me a money factor of 0040.

They are asking $2,002 a month and $5,000 down.
MF buy rate is 0.0035

OP
OP
C130

C130

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Hybrid, 24 Taycan
Country flag
Don't buy a platinum anything - this is old stock and was the run out model prior to the launch of the new model. Big discounts for sure but...
Do you mind giving more details in the Platinum or is it just best to stay away from it?

They are asking full MSRP but only said he could do better. When you start out at full MSRP on a 23 Panamera I’m not really interested in playing the game. he said make an offer but I honestly wouldn't know where to start. It would have to be a deal I couldn’t walk away from to buy it.

OC>LalaLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT, 992 GT3
Country flag
I'm also looking at getting into a 23 model year. Interested to see what the best deal is and from which dealership

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Do you mind giving more details in the Platinum or is it just best to stay away from it?

They are asking full MSRP but only said he could do better. When you start out at full MSRP on a 23 Panamera I’m not really interested in playing the game. he said make an offer but I honestly wouldn't know where to start. It would have to be a deal I couldn’t walk away from to buy it.
To be clesr this will be a perfectly good car but as long as you know this is and end of line model then thats ok.

If depreciation is of concern then clearly this may not be a wise move and unless you are getting a hefty discount to absorb some of that then you may feel short changed when it comes to change time again.

Make a silly offer and see if they bite.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
I would not buy a Taycan for your wife if she is not already a Porsche fan or an EV fan. Taycan is best for car enthusiasts. Too many quirks for most….who value practicality over looks and performance.

MAPC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2023.5 Defender, 2019 X1
Country flag
I'd think that if you can lease a 2023 GTS for 1500-1800 a month you'd be doing pretty well :)

OP
OP
C130

C130

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Hybrid, 24 Taycan
Country flag
Ended up with a 24, RWD, but had all of the options we wanted otherwise. I still kinda wish I’d negotiated more on a GTS but we really like the one we got. I leased it so the next one will be a GTS I think. Both kids will be out of college at that point so I might actually have a little bit more money!
Sponsored