andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Would like a 4S CT but with no wheel arch and side cladding and ability to access boot by just opening rear window rather than whole tailgate - or ST version but with the option of the extra CT ride height and rear window boot access. Would mean easier access to what is in boot, still able to access boot in my home car park and not scrape front chin spoiler on entry ramps!
Sponsored

PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
We will see a GTS variant being introduced here soon as a 2022 model.

Maybe both as RWD (GTS) and AWD (4 GTS)? It’s going to be exciting to see what new things, the GTS will have. Maybe a new Sport Sound option? New wheels? New colors? New Race-Tex options? Time will tell ?

Arjan_

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3, Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I've owned 8 Porsches and have loved them all. So I have confidence in the Taycan (mine arrives in a couple weeks). I acknowledge the loss of power issue is a major issue but trust Porsche will/has figured it out. Lots of other stuff on this forum seems like haters looking for anything/everything to bitch about. Reading lots of these threads you'd think everyone hates the car. I've had issues with mine but they've always been dealt with promptly and appropriately. Thanks for clarifying for me and glad you're loving your car.
It is an amazing car. The whole family loves this car. I barely drive in my e46 M3. Due to Covid we have decided to drive to our holiday destination this year (through Germany :)) guess which car we will take? The Taycan instead of my wife's BMW X3.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
Sounds to me you need to (re)read the fine print of your lease contract.
I know for sure I would drop the car at the lessor and write them a letter stating that the car is at their disposal to get fixed. Payments would be suspended until the car is fixed and received back.
I haven't read all you messages about your issues, but you probably already talked to a lawyer?
maybe that is how it works in the EU, it is not the same here in the US

benver

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
maybe that is how it works in the EU, it is not the same here in the US
I forgot to ask the first question: Is it an operational or financial lease ?
Because operational means they own the car, are responsible for any issues and you are just "borrowing" it in return for monthly payments.
Financial means they lent you the money to purchase the car in return for a monthly payment. You own the car and are responsible for any issues with it.
Those are the two lease options here in the Netherlands.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
I forgot to ask the first question: Is it an operational or financial lease ?
Because operational means they own the car, are responsible for any issues and you are just "borrowing" it in return for monthly payments.
Financial means they lent you the money to purchase the car in return for a monthly payment. You own the car and are responsible for any issues with it.
Those are the two lease options here in the Netherlands.
what is the norm there is not the norm here, I have a financial arrangement, I have never seen a business type lease for personal usage here in the US