Avantgarde

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Taycan RWD PB+, 21' X5 Xdrive45e, 09' Cayman
Country flag
Here is a weird issue I noticed with my 22 RWD PB+. Happened two times in a row now. I charge it to 80% then unplug the charger. Next morning the car gets to 85-86% by it self (range also goes up proportionately). The first time this happened I was doing direct charging, kept checking the battery through the app and went to unplug it when app indicator hit 79%. And specifically checked the screen in the car when I unplugged (sometimes app does not update to the latest), the screen was indicating 80% when I unplugged the charger and locked the car, in a matter of hours unplugged car went up to 85%. The next time I used the app to program the target charge to 80% before I went to bed. In the morning I got a app notification which said "your target level is reached and it showed 80%). I unplugged, and again made sure to check the dash screen: 80% ok good. During the day my wife had to run errands drove the car maybe 10-15 miles, came back asked me to put it in the garage, I get in the car first thing i check is the battery (as I am expecting 77-78%), and boom 83%!? (and no she did not plug it in, while shopping she never does). So unless someone is secretly getting into our garage and plugging our car there seems to be an issue. Wanted to see anyone had a similar one. And in case it is relevant I have Level 1 set up at home.
Sponsored