RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV6; Taycan RWD....Past: 356, Cayman S
Country flag
Has anyone actually contacted Porsche's Customer Service ([email protected])?

I have been unpleasantly surprised by their total lack of response to two email (a question about using Electrify America). I did not even get a robo response!

This lack of responsiveness seems out of character - but maybe I am too optimistic?
Sponsored

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have contacted them asking about the max weight of the car (discussed here) and they sent me a totally unsatisfactory response which was basically "ask the dealer". I guess they missed the part where I said that I had already asked the dealer and they should stop ping-ponging me to each other.

OP
OP
RBGtaycan

RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have contacted them and they sent me a totally unsatisfactory response which was basically "talk to the dealer". I guess they missed the part where I said that I had already talked to the dealer and they did not have an answer which is why I was reaching out to them.
a little sad that a great company (from whom we buy pretty expensive cars!) cannot do better than that...

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
This isn't unique to Porsche. Most manufacturers avoid dealing directly with customers and will almost always run you back to the dealership.

OP
OP
RBGtaycan

RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This isn't unique to Porsche. Most manufacturers avoid dealing directly with customers and will almost always run you back to the dealership.
Knew that was a possibility - but they have not even done that. Total lack of response is disconcerting - especially since we are not dealing with Ford or GM (who do respond in my experience!).

JimBoBel

First Name
Jean-Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Opened a ticket on Feb 15th. via the portal... Got a (stupid) response on March 31st and a chasing mail telling me I had not responded to their question (never realized they asked me a question when telling me to make sure I was not in "private" mode) and "threatening" to close my ticket.

Just a joke, don't waste any minute with them and go to your dealer instead.

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
So when the dealer has no idea how to answer a question or fix a problem and when customer service does not respond or gives you a useless answer then what do you do?

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
Upon delivery I couldn’t login to my car. So I contacted the “connect” team at PCNA. My dealer also opened a ticket and it was fixed in 48 hours.

Two weeks later I received a reply to my email, apologizing for the delay, but then asking for information I had already provided. I didn’t bother replying.

TurboBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Upon delivery I couldn’t login to my car. So I contacted the “connect” team at PCNA. My dealer also opened a ticket and it was fixed in 48 hours.
What were the symptoms? Greyed out login button? I'm dealing with this now and going to call PCNA for an update on the ticket that was opened last Thursday.

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
What were the symptoms? Greyed out login button? I'm dealing with this now and going to call PCNA for an update on the ticket that was opened last Thursday.
No, not grey. “Registration is not currently available” was the error. MyPorsche website said my car didn’t have connect services. I don’t know what they did to fix it, but all the connect services appeared on the website 48 hours later.

John89

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Has anyone actually contacted Porsche's Customer Service ([email protected])?

I have been unpleasantly surprised by their total lack of response to two email (a question about using Electrify America). I did not even get a robo response!

This lack of responsiveness seems out of character - but maybe I am too optimistic?
Many times, yes. They are working on something for me right now.
Sponsored