Perry

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla SP85D, Model P3D, Taycan Turbo S CT
Country flag
Do you guys have noise insulated glass? Is GPS working for your Blackvue? I have the camera mounted the same location but realized that GPS hasn’t been working after seeing another member posting the issue. I have the noise insulated glass.
Yes and indeed the GPS has never worked for me either. Apparently if you mount it higher up near the shaded area, it should work however. Personally I will probably not move my camera, though, since I think I prefer to keep it hidden behind the mirror.
Sponsored

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
For those who have installed a rear camera I a tturismo how did you route the cable into the rear hatchback?

hmmwv79

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan base RWD
Country flag
Battery installed under passenger seat. (Moves with it). Ignore the white USB cable - not a part of the installation.
1613299803888.png

Hi. How did you manage not to collide the battery when the passenger door all the way to goes down and move front or rear? It seems like Taycan seat can be lower all the way to floor.

Gubbjaevel

First Name
F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TaycanT'20
Country flag
Hi. How did you manage not to collide the battery when the passenger door all the way to goes down and move front or rear? It seems like Taycan seat can be lower all the way to floor.
Yep - that's true. My wife never sits all the way down, so no real problem. But I relocated the battery to the middle console in the back instead - perfect fit.
Sponsored