W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I got my letter today for the WMA6 service campaign (MY21 in Germany).
My dealer will get back to me on Monday to arrange an appointment to bring my car in.
I just had it in to rectify the spoiler issue as well as some other smaller items.
I got a nice service loaner during that time for those of you who haven't seen it yet on Facebook.

D400962C-008B-4B09-9074-2E3637FFC054.jpeg
Did they fix the spoiler issue and do you know if it required parts?

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
My Porsche service does not even know about the update. They say they have not been informed. Maybe they roll it out country by country in order to not overload theis servers since it seem humongous
My sales guy at the dealer also said no update. Maybe I pay them a visit next week...

Simond

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, 911 992 Turbo S, BMW X5M + others.
Country flag
Hi,

Mine is at the OPC in Swindon having or had it done. They said it took 9 hours. The letter said the mains charger that I took out of the boot needs a software upgrade too. I’m to do that at home myself now.

I’ve asked them to stop the brake pedal from clanking when the pedal’s released though I’m having difficulty in convincing them it’s a problem. It blimming well is though.

Cheers,

Simon

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24 (since Nov 23)
Country flag
Did they fix the spoiler issue and do you know if it required parts?
Yes to both. Allegedly they exchanged the supporting structure underneath the surface of the spoiler. Now it looks even again. Let’s see if it will last.

SYN_Skydance

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s and MG ZS EV
Country flag
Hi,

Mine is at the OPC in Swindon having or had it done. They said it took 9 hours. The letter said the mains charger that I took out of the boot needs a software upgrade too. I’m to do that at home myself now.

I’ve asked them to stop the brake pedal from clanking when the pedal’s released though I’m having difficulty in convincing them it’s a problem. It blimming well is though.

Cheers,

Simon
My brake pedal clunks when I first sets off but stops when the regen braking kicks in.

OP
OP

Duc959

First Name
FR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
share.octopus.energy
Vehicles
RR Vogue Autobiography, Ducati Panigale V2
Country flag
Hi,

Cheers,

Simon
Wow, 9 hours! why ask to take the charger with you then? Looks like I will need a loan car.

raymort

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo 2020
Country flag
Anyone get a letter stating that the car needs to go into the dealer to get a software update which will take 4 hours?
I was at the dealer yesterday (March 5) to pick up my car after they replaced the passenger display. They had no idea about any pending update and searched the VIN on their system and it had no info either.

Bobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi,

Cheers,

Simon
Just dropped mine off to be done. Please remember to take both keys, tracker fobs and charging unit. They need it all.

kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Can you guys update us here as soon as you pick it up? I am extremely curious if you see some changes right away. Either driving or in the PCM. Thanks!

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
I was at the dealer yesterday (March 5) to pick up my car after they replaced the passenger display. They had no idea about any pending update and searched the VIN on their system and it had no info either.
Guessing that it is not out for the US yet. I asked earlier if anyone in the US had received it, and the crickets afterward suggest that it has not hit the US.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Guessing that it is not out for the US yet. I asked earlier if anyone in the US had received it, and the crickets afterward suggest that it has not hit the US.
The rumor was somewhere between weeks 10-12 for the update to the US 2020. I would expect updates to the 2021 would show up around then too.

Mr-Propper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera
Country flag
You have to take the Mobile Charger Connect with you, because the Power and Communication Board of the Charger needs a Firmware Update too. Its not possible to make this update at Home.
Sponsored