SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 2022 4S is on the Mediterranean highway. It's scheduled to arrive at Jacksonville Port in 11/8. However, it doesn't leave the port to go to dealership in Tampa until 12/3. Anyone else on the same boat with the same port processing time? I'm wondering if it's specific to my build specs or if others have a similar timeline.
My car has been at the port in JAX for three weeks for "quality action". Supposed to arrive at dealer today...
Sponsored

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Hello

my future ct4s made it to the port of Endem on 10/29. The estimated date on the ship is 11/19 on the way to San Diego.
3 weeks seems a bit long for the next ship. Do you know the schedule? I believe my dealer said he gets cars every week.
Anybody in the similar situation?

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello

my future ct4s made it to the port of Endem on 10/29. The estimated date on the ship is 11/19 on the way to San Diego.
3 weeks seems a bit long for the next ship. Do you know the schedule? I believe my dealer said he gets cars every week.
Does it say what vessel your car will be on?
If/when it does, cross reference it with this schedule: https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/attachments/volkswagen_export_schedule-pdf.23288/

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
Hello

Yes. Mine arrived 10/26 and shows estimated date to ship out. Hopefully an earlier boat is available.

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My timelines have been moving back and forth every night this week at around 11pm on TYD. Even though my car will be on the SIEM CONFUCIOUS, which lands in Jacksonville on 11/19, my dates moved back again lol

According to my dealer it'll take anywhere from 3 - 14 days to get to their dealership in ATL after coming off the ship. They obviously want to play it safe and not set expectations.

From what I've read and heard it seems like once you know what vessel your car will be on the vesselfinder.com will provide the most accurate timelines assuming that you don't have any open campaigns.

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
Nope. It's been on a truck since Thursday. Dealer has been invoiced, so I know it's been released to a trucker. Maybe this afternoon...
Fingers crossed. I know mine was invoiced on the 24th but no updates.

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thank you, Very informative.

Do you have the schedule for November by chance ?
I wish I did. Somebody else had posted that link and I've not been able to find one for November.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
Thank you, Very informative.

Do you have the schedule for November by chance ?
I’ve been watching people melt down on ten list and the gt3 delivery thread. The new schedules usually get posted there

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
My timelines have been moving back and forth every night this week at around 11pm on TYD. Even though my car will be on the SIEM CONFUCIOUS, which lands in Jacksonville on 11/19, my dates moved back again lol

According to my dealer it'll take anywhere from 3 - 14 days to get to their dealership in ATL after coming off the ship. They obviously want to play it safe and not set expectations.

From what I've read and heard it seems like once you know what vessel your car will be on the vesselfinder.com will provide the most accurate timelines assuming that you don't have any open campaigns.
Last week my car went from 12/3 to 11/26 and now today it says 12/17. ☹. I am also on the Siem Confucious.

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ours just arrived at Emden today. Someone on Rennlist posted today that they spoke to the shipping company over the weekend who said the Siem Confucious is set to leave tomorrow, 11/2. Any idea if ours has even an outside chance of getting on it, or is that too much wishful thinking that it could move through the port in one day?

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Last week my car went from 12/3 to 11/26 and now today it says 12/17. ☹. I am also on the Siem Confucious.
Mine says the same thing but I have trouble believing it. As long as we're on the SIEM Confucious and it leaves Emden this week I think we're in good shape.

$50 says our delivery date ETA will change again at least once this week.
Sponsored