December 2021 Delivery

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
This process is driving me crazy! The Felicity Ace is due into Houston on November 5th but TYD has the ship still in Davisville port and an arrival in Houston on 11/26. Apparently, my Porsche dealer has the same date as the TYD. I'm really hoping the TYD/Porsche dates are wrong and my 4S will arrive much sooner.
The boat is rounding Florida right now. The TYD is no longer accurate. It pulls into Houston late Thursday into Friday morning.
Sponsored

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
If my car arrives at Emden on or before Friday (Nov 5th) , will I really need to wait 3 weeks for it to board a ship and then 2 more weeks for the ship to start its voyage. I am asking cause that is what TYD shows. 3 weeks to board a ship and then 2 more weeks for the ship voyage to start seems oddly long.

The Siem Confucius left today, will the next ship heading to the east coast really leave in 5 weeks???

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The Siem Cicero is arriving tonight. You could catch that one for sure.
The Siem Cicero en route to Emden has been essentially holding in place about 60 nm northwest of Emden for at least a day. It has been sailing east for about 10 miles then retracing its route west. Siem Confucius departed the berth at Emden yesterday afternoon. Not sure why Siem Cicero is not continuing to Emden.

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
The on vessel date moved from 11/16 to 11/26. :surprised:
The final destination for my 4CT is San Diego.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
So my car is now on US Soil at Port of Benicia, CA. Est delivery date updated to reflect my scheduled pick up date at the PEC-LA.

Screenshot_20211028-141711.jpg

So gonna be another month wait. I'm hoping it'll arrive at the PEC a bit earlier so I can check it out before the official unveiling date. ?
Some possible good news, I was checking with my SA who says Porsche updated the estimated delivery dates and my car may be ready to be loaded on a truck to be shipped down to the PEC later this week. Seems like there are zero issues or active campaigns to hold up my car at port longer than necessary.

What I am aware of is my car is missing the following components:

TaycanCT4Smissing parts.jpg

1. Phone wireless charging pad
2. The acoustic sound module (whatever that is)

Hopefully both can be installed and whatever software updates the car needs can be done at the PEC while being prepped for my scheduled 12/8 delivery date ?

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My Taycan 4S was enroute to Emden on 11/2. Scheduled to arrive Emden 11/5, on vessel 11/26, Baltimore 12/10.

miles.med

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
TYD hasn’t shown the on vessel step completed yet, but for the first time it shows a vessel name. As of now it shows the Siem Confucius. We will be super stoked if it actually made it on that ship leaving today. Assuming so, I have to believe we’d end up getting the vehicle much sooner than the current TYD delivery date of 12/24.
811CA7BE-75F0-430F-BA8C-64AE00358BC8.jpeg
Same shoes as you; TYD shows my 4s on the Siem Confucious currently. Portal seems to be a little wonky. All the resulting dates at September. So hoping it gets here ahead of schedule other than projected 12/24 given that it is supposedly on the vessel.

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
Some possible good news, I was checking with my SA who says Porsche updated the estimated delivery dates and my car may be ready to be loaded on a truck to be shipped down to the PEC later this week. Seems like there are zero issues or active campaigns to hold up my car at port longer than necessary.

What I am aware of is my car is missing the following components:

TaycanCT4Smissing parts.jpg

1. Phone wireless charging pad
2. The acoustic sound module (whatever that is)

Hopefully both can be installed and whatever software updates the car needs can be done at the PEC while being prepped for my scheduled 12/8 delivery date ?
Did you get the electric sports sound? I think that is what the acoustic sound module sounds like.

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Same shoes as you; TYD shows my 4s on the Siem Confucious currently. Portal seems to be a little wonky. All the resulting dates at September. So hoping it gets here ahead of schedule other than projected 12/24 given that it is supposedly on the vessel.
I’m pretty sure the dates in TYD for all the port milestones showing in September are for the previous voyage for the Siem Confucius. Last time it was in Jacksonville was 9/20, the date I am showing for all those port steps. Hopefully it will update eventually, but I’m like you, hoping it comes earlier than 12/24, and see no reason why it won’t. It’s due in Jacksonville 11/20.

kadwar

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S, Macan GTS, Audi R8, 2022 Taycan 4S coming
Country flag
Could you please send me the same info for my car?
The VIN is:
WP0BB2Y11NSA71136

Would really appreciate it.
Send me your VIN and i'll tell you what's missing.
My 4S just went from Dec 10th delivery to the 17th even though it says on vessel (Siem Confusius) Not sure why its delayed or if there is a stop sale issue, or if parts are missing. Not sure if my Porsche website is just not updating correctly.

Last edited:

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
The Siem Confucius is schedule to arrive at Davisville on Nov 13th.
I'm no
My 4S just went from Dec 10th delivery to the 17th even though it says on vessel (Siem Confusius) Not sure why its delayed or if there is a stop sale issue, or if parts are missing. Not sure if my Porsche website is just not updating correctly. vin# is WPOAB2Y10NSA43615.
I'm not sure which port is yours.

Taycan_SF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
I have a quick question. my CT is on RCC Europe, which should be arriving at Benicia on Friday 11/6. TYD says it will be until 11/26 to process the car at the port. Does that sound right? What could take 20 days at the port? Maybe I'm missing some parts?

Thanks

I'm no

I'm not sure which port is yours.

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Woo! Production started today, 2 days early. How long does production usually take?

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Woo! Production started today, 2 days early. How long does production usually take?
Congrats...mine is scheduled for next week also. :). Just got my TYD link this afternoon from Porsche!
Sponsored