December 2021 Delivery

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Ours just arrived at Emden today. Someone on Rennlist posted today that they spoke to the shipping company over the weekend who said the Siem Confucious is set to leave tomorrow, 11/2. Any idea if ours has even an outside chance of getting on it, or is that too much wishful thinking that it could move through the port in one day?
The Siem Cicero is arriving tonight. You could catch that one for sure.
Sponsored

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The Siem Cicero is arriving tonight. You could catch that one for sure.
That’s good news. The last schedule I saw for the Siem Cicero still showed TBN for its next voyage. Any idea what it’s departure date is now? And perhaps an arrival date in Jacksonville, FL?

TYD shows us on a boat on 11/26, surely it will not need to sit in port for over 3 weeks.

Thanks!

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
That’s good news. The last schedule I saw for the Siem Cicero still showed TBN for its next voyage. Any idea what it’s departure date is now? And perhaps an arrival date in Jacksonville, FL?

TYD shows us on a boat on 11/26, surely it will not need to sit in port for over 3 weeks.

Thanks!
No idea. I am hoping someone will post that schedule soon. They usually ship out 2-3 days after docking. So I am guessing around nov 5-6.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
TYD hasn’t shown the on vessel step completed yet, but for the first time it shows a vessel name. As of now it shows the Siem Confucius. We will be super stoked if it actually made it on that ship leaving today. Assuming so, I have to believe we’d end up getting the vehicle much sooner than the current TYD delivery date of 12/24.
Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery 811CA7BE-75F0-430F-BA8C-64AE00358BC8

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
TYD hasn’t shown the on vessel step completed yet, but for the first time it shows a vessel name. As of now it shows the Siem Confucius. We will be super stoked if it actually made it on that ship leaving today. Assuming so, I have to believe we’d end up getting the vehicle much sooner than the current TYD delivery date of 12/24.
811CA7BE-75F0-430F-BA8C-64AE00358BC8.jpeg
your car has finished production?

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
your car has finished production?
Yes, finished production 10/29, arrived in Emden yesterday 11/1. That’s the last completed milestone, but as I said, today it shows the Siem Confucius on the next step (On Vessel). We were really hoping it would make its way on to this vessel, supposedly leaving today. That would put our vehicle 17 or 24 days ahead of the estimated schedule, depending on which On Vessel date you want to use, it’s moved around as of late.

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
My cars TYD shows my CT4S is on it's way to Emden. It should arrive either tomorrow (Wednesday Nov 3rd) or by Friday (Nov 5th). TYD then shows an on vessel date of November 26th. That's 21 days at Emden port before it gets loaded on to a vessel. 3 weeks of sitting at a port seems like a long time. My hope is it will be on a ship earlier than November 25th.

How often do ships carrying Porsche's to US Baltimore MD port run?

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
My cars TYD shows my CT4S is on it's way to Emden. It should arrive either tomorrow (Wednesday Nov 3rd) or by Friday (Nov 5th). TYD then shows an on vessel date of November 26th. That's 21 days at Emden port before it gets loaded on to a vessel. 3 weeks of sitting at a port seems like a long time. My hope is it will be on a ship earlier than November 25th.

How often do ships carrying Porsche's to US Baltimore MD port run?
I believe the Siem Cicero may stop in in Bmore. Not sure. Check the schedule, it’s posted in this post somewhere.

campkel

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
This process is driving me crazy! The Felicity Ace is due into Houston on November 5th but TYD has the ship still in Davisville port and an arrival in Houston on 11/26. Apparently, my Porsche dealer has the same date as the TYD. I'm really hoping the TYD/Porsche dates are wrong and my 4S will arrive much sooner.

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The Siem Confucius just left Emden port. Fingers crossed that TYD ship assignment is correct and our milestone completion updates tonight or tomorrow!
Sponsored