December 2021 Delivery

Aiwendil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CT4
Country flag
CT4 completed today! TYD for me shows 12/31 delivery with Baltimore as the entry port which would seem to indicate SFL Conductor, but hoping to make Siem Cicero.
Have folks seen their entry port change on TYD to something else in cases or has it been accurate the whole way through?
Sponsored

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
Finally, TYD has reasonable dates for my car which arrived on MH yesterday evening. Dealer delivery is now estimated to be on 12-Nov instead of 3-Dec.

The fact that all TYD delivery dates are on a Friday makes me hopeful that I may pick up the car sooner. It’s hard to believe that every Porsche on MH gets to the dealer a week from now.

It looks like we may need a November 2021 Delivery thread.

Last edited:

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Interesting...my 4s is due to be on the Pleiades Leader on November 5th and I dont see this name on the list.
As of November 5, 940am EDT, Pleiades Leader (first stop Southampton, UK) and City of Oslo (smaller, probably will be bound for UK) are moored at Emden vehicle piers.

Siem Cicero still criss-crossing in place 60 miles NW in North Sea.

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Bishu Highway, another large vehicle carrier, has ETA to Emden of November 9. It is enroute from Florida. Not listed on PWL shipping schedule, but is shown on Emden port inbound.

alboogie7

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2018 Range Rover Supercharged
Country flag
As of November 5, 940am EDT, Pleiades Leader (first stop Southampton, UK) and City of Oslo (smaller, probably will be bound for UK) are moored at Emden vehicle piers.

Siem Cicero still criss-crossing in place 60 miles NW in North Sea.
Thanks!
I hope its not the final destination and that it is in route to San Diego port as I am in Los Angeles.

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Thanks!
I hope its not the final destination and that it is in route to San Diego port as I am in Los Angeles.

My has been schedule for RCC Classic leaving Emden on 11/26 arriving in San Diego on 12/24.
This is about 3 weeks sitting at the port in Emden.

Tandrup

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Taycan, ‘18 Panamera 4, ‘17 Range Rover
Country flag
My has been schedule for RCC Classic leaving Emden on 11/26 arriving in San Diego on 12/24.
This is about 3 weeks sitting at the port in Emden.
I am sitting in Emden - and was just assigned to the RCC Classic too. I have the the same "leave Emden" date of 11/26 and have arrival in Benicia on 12/31.

Now, I know that those dates are always Fridays - and no way it takes 7 days to travel from San Diego to Benicia - and I haven't been able to find the detailed schedule for RCC Classic. I can see that it's in Southampton right now. It arrived in Southampton Thursday night US time - so it's probably unloading cars for our UK friends right now. Let's hope they unload real quick, then turn around and head back to Emden and load yours and my car quickly and head over to the West Cosst :)

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
I am sitting in Emden - and was just assigned to the RCC Classic too. I have the the same "leave Emden" date of 11/26 and have arrival in Benicia on 12/31.

Now, I know that those dates are always Fridays - and no way it takes 7 days to travel from San Diego to Benicia - and I haven't been able to find the detailed schedule for RCC Classic. I can see that it's in Southampton right now. It arrived in Southampton Thursday night US time - so it's probably unloading cars for our UK friends right now. Let's hope they unload real quick, then turn around and head back to Emden and load yours and my car quickly and head over to the West Cosst :)
Hmm why do I see the RCC Classic also but it shows arriving in Benecia on 12/17?!
Car sitting in Emden now also..... I better get my car in 2021, not accepting in in 2022.

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery 1636139303725

dardleflom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
FWIW I've been assigned the RCC Classic too but my leave Emden date is 11/19 and my delivery date is December 31 (with Benecia arrival December 17).

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
As of Nov. 5, 350 pm EDT, large vehicle transport Siem Cicero left its holding position and is heading directly to Emden. Per PWL schedule posted earlier, it will go from Emden to Davisville, Jacksonville, Houston, and Veracruz.

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
FWIW I've been assigned the RCC Classic too but my leave Emden date is 11/19 and my delivery date is December 31 (with Benecia arrival December 17).

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery 1636147577396

Mine is 11-26 your is 11-19 , I hope yours is correct.

Tandrup

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Taycan, ‘18 Panamera 4, ‘17 Range Rover
Country flag
I think these are all just “guesstimates” at this point. There clearly is no direct link between accurate and specific days and then our vessel assignment.

Let’s see when RCC Classic leaves Southampton and makes its way towards Emden. My guess if that once we leave Emden and Porsche registers that, then put dates on TYD will “sync up”.

I’m hoping the 11/19 departure is going to be accurate - we might still have a shot at getting the cars in 2021.

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
I think these are all just “guesstimates” at this point. There clearly is no direct link between accurate and specific days and then our vessel assignment.

Let’s see when RCC Classic leaves Southampton and makes its way towards Emden. My guess if that once we leave Emden and Porsche registers that, then put dates on TYD will “sync up”.

I’m hoping the 11/19 departure is going to be accurate - we might still have a shot at getting the cars in 2021.
Just got info from my dealer while TYD shows the 12/17 in Benicia, he sees 12/31 in his system..
Plus he told me PEC-LA delivery is like a month behind, so would be looking at end of January delivery.

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
I just cancelled my PECLA delivery due to that- 4-6 weeks behind from when car arrives in San Diego January. They wanted to book me late Feb. I'll try for mid-late January at dealership in Northern California instead thank you.
Sponsored