astrojeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, VW ID.4, 2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
PPF done and only on front half - no ceramic as yet (not sure I will - altn. can apply my own as have done it before) - shine here is basic dealer detail.
Looks beautiful! I'm doing full front with ceramic and rocker panels. Was scheduled for Monday, but have to reschedule when my car finally comes in.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Looks beautiful! I'm doing full front with ceramic and rocker panels. Was scheduled for Monday, but have to reschedule when my car finally comes in.
Thx - the wait tough but gauranteed a good ending :) - need to share when done!

Bambino86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992s, Taycan
Country flag
Mine is going to Braman too. I spoke to my SA Alan at length this evening. He said they have two truck loads coming In this weekend but no Taycans. He checks every couple of hours at least during the day. Said they work 24 hours at the port but have hundreds of cars to clear. So hopefully our cars will clear PDI this weekend. Then they have to schedule transport which could take a day or a few days. He said at least we don’t have 911s which have to come in a special low truck which takes longer to schedule. And then, if for instance they are going to Miami or Broward , they like to deliver those first and work their way back up north. So, we just have to wait. He said if there were a problem with the car he would get a “port action” notice like he did when mine was awaiting a software update. Now mine just says it’s in PDI.
I’ve dealt with Alan before, he sold my wife her Macan, really good guy. I’m personally dealing with LG who is another great SA. If by next weekend I don’t get the car and possibly miss on the 7.5k tax credit I might let this one go and get a 4s from champion or elsewhere available. I know these guys can’t do much, not they’re fault.
Also how can I know if the Taycan is in PDI?
TYD says still in port, step 12 since 12/7

Mazikeen

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Cayenne, '22 Taycan
Country flag
My car is still not released from JAX port after 10 days. There are supposedly no stop sales of parts holds. I'm starting to get worried there is something wrong with the car. Is that wait unusual? SA has not heard anything back from the Porsche rep.
Mine was finally finished PDI on the 15th and was released for transport on the 16th. It left the port on the 17th and is at the dealer. I plan to pick it up Monday afternoon!!!

I called Porsche myself on the 16th and they told me the car had finished PDI and was released. Have you tried calling PCNA yourself? Not sure how much they will tell you but it is worth a shot.

astrojeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine was finally finished PDI on the 15th and was released for transport on the 16th. It left the port on the 17th and is at the dealer. I plan to pick it up Monday afternoon!!!

I called Porsche myself on the 16th and they told me the car had finished PDI and was released. Have you tried calling PCNA yourself? Not sure how much they will tell you but it is worth a shot.
The SA can check the status on his computer which is different from TYD. Mine still said in PDI on Friday. No change today. Hopefully mine and David's will be released on Monday. David you can call your SA to check the actual status. He can also call the Porsche rep to get more details, like mine did when it was in "port action." The rep then told us the reason was for the software update. Once that was done it went back into PDI. If they are waiting for parts then it will be in port action status.

They actually want to get the cars out to the dealers because Porsche doesn't invoice the dealer until the car leaves the port.

Brazz

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Panamera 4S EH, 2022 Cayenne
Country flag
Another delay for me before delivery. Since I’m purchasing from an out state dealer, they require a “signing company” to bring the documents to the house to verify identity. That’s new for me…. which will probably cause a delay because it’s the week of Christmas. Then, a transport has to bring the car to me…..hopefully before end of the year. Fingers crossed….

Bambino86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992s, Taycan
Country flag
Yay! My car has finally been released for transport. So I should have it in a couple of days. 269 miles away.
Same here, texted my guy this am and said all is clear for transport, hopefully we’ll get them quick!

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery F59BBE29-DD94-461B-BD90-D1184A914572

astrojeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Same here, texted my guy this am and said all is clear for transport, hopefully we’ll get them quick!

F59BBE29-DD94-461B-BD90-D1184A914572.jpeg
Any word on the transport? Alan told me it takes a few days when I asked yesterday.

Bambino86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992s, Taycan
Country flag
Any word on the transport? Alan told me it takes a few days when I asked yesterday.
Just spoke with LG he said my car is in the truck! So it should be here today or tomorrow, I think yours should be there too! ?