HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
You're not alone! SA said "end of this week" so he's technically not lied to me about that, but I've been told nothing else. TYD shows it arriving at the dealer 1/14. Maybe our cars will be on the same carrier. I'll let everyone here know when I've got better news. I'll post a pic too!
Out of curiosity, is your TYD still on the "port processing" stage?
Sponsored

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
As of noon today, no change on TYD and my SA is MIA. I don't think the car will be delivered tomorrow as promised. This is frustrating b/c of the need to plan ahead and arrange transportation.

HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
As of noon today, no change on TYD and my SA is MIA. I don't think the car will be delivered tomorrow as promised. This is frustrating b/c of the need to plan ahead and arrange transportation.
It's an electric carrot they like to keep dangling in front of us.

Getting a massage tomorrow evening and then I'm out of town and offline on Saturday and Sunday. Here's hoping Monday brings some positive news!

HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
In case anyone cares, it's officially not happening today. My SA just texted that they just received a shipment of six cars from San Diego, mine wasn't one of them. "Probably Monday," he now says. Let's hope!

Looks like I might be the last poor schmuck still waiting on a car that made port in December! Everyone in the Jacksonville and Glovis Supreme either got their cars or will get them this weekend, far as I can tell.

Anyone else still out there? Bella, any news on your front yet? Bueller? Bueller?

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
Oh, BTW, our ever-reliable TYD is officially dead to me. ?

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 11.14.31 AM.png

[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting since have PECLA delivery in 2 weeks. Car is at PECLA per TYD

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
In case anyone cares, it's officially not happening today. My SA just texted that they just received a shipment of six cars from San Diego, mine wasn't one of them. "Probably Monday," he now says. Let's hope!

Looks like I might be the last poor schmuck still waiting on a car that made port in December! Everyone in the Jacksonville and Glovis Supreme either got their cars or will get them this weekend, far as I can tell.

Anyone else still out there? Bella, any news on your front yet? Bueller? Bueller?
My car was released for transport on the 10th but there are no drivers. TYD says it’s being delivered today but it’s still showing Port Processing. I figure next week.
Sponsored