Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
My car was released for transport on the 10th but there are no drivers. TYD says it’s being delivered today but it’s still showing Port Processing. I figure next week.
Mine got dropped off at the dealership yesterday (Atlanta). TYD is very delayed and your car may actually already be on a truck. Mine said "Port Processing" when mine was already on a truck for almost a day.
Sponsored

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
Picked it up today. SA took me to charge it up. He started out with “In theory….” So of course the EA charger didn’t work. But I got it connected at home and they said it can take 24 hrs to be recognized by EA. I drove about 120 miles home. It was fantastic. I know you are all anxious. Believe me, you’ll be rewarded!!

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery A9ECDA4D-BF2B-45D5-96EC-C2CDC39259AE

HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
Picked it up today. SA took me to charge it up. He started out with “In theory….” So of course the EA charger didn’t work. But I got it connected at home and they said it can take 24 hrs to be recognized by EA. I drove about 120 miles home. It was fantastic. I know you are all anxious. Believe me, you’ll be rewarded!!

A9ECDA4D-BF2B-45D5-96EC-C2CDC39259AE.jpeg
Congrats again! Did they make you take dealer financing after all?

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
So my car finally says 1/14 En Route…. But says delivery is 1/21. Since I’m only 195 miles from San Diego seems like a slow route. Hopefully the Car arrives today or Monday. I think Asteria Leader is now complete.

HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
So my car finally says 1/14 En Route…. But says delivery is 1/21. Since I’m only 195 miles from San Diego seems like a slow route. Hopefully the Car arrives today or Monday. I think Asteria Leader is now complete.
Nice. Mine's still stuck on port processing, but hopefully that changes soon.

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
You'll have your cars soon! I am officially leaving the "December delivery post" and will see you soon under the "Help how does all this work?!" post!