4MBN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5, TTSCT
Country flag
I really hope so mate. Just seems endless Thanks for the positive thoughts, needed them, ha
Agree the dealers can be in the dark. My dealer checked and my car was at the docks. It arrived an hour later! Hopefully you will get a similar surprise update!
Sponsored

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
Agree the dealers can be in the dark. My dealer checked and my car was at the docks. It arrived an hour later! Hopefully you will get a similar surprise update!
That was a fast trip to Shropshire!

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
Here's a good view of what Crayon (Chalk in the US) looks like on my CT4.

That’s nice to see thanks - interesting that you blacked out most if the bits but not the inserts, as I was debating that too. My wife mentioned it looked more offroady in silver, but I thought gloss black would contrast more…

Given how popular Crayon seems to be (looks like a good third of Cayennes and Macans I see - or maybe it’s because I notice them more) I’ve seen it many times and it looks a bit more special than white. Just don’t know if it looks 2k more special 😬

Pag

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo
Country flag
my car reached Grimsby 10 plus days ago and still not shipped to the dealer. It’s literally taken all the fun and excitement out of it. Just so poor from Porsche/dealer. Feels like there’s something going on, maybe they want to hold out until July so it’s added to Julys numbers
my car reached Grimsby 10 plus days ago and still not shipped to the dealer. It’s literally taken all the fun and excitement out of it. Just so poor from Porsche/dealer. Feels like there’s something going on, maybe they want to hold out until July so it’s added to Julys numbers. Who knows but I placed an order for 911 GTS with the same dealer which I might move to another dealer if my car doesn’t show up this week. Fed up is an understatement.
. Who knows but I placed an order for 911 GTS with the same dealer which I might move to another dealer if my car doesn’t show up this week. Fed up is an understatement.
Agree with midlifecrisis, and with you. Mine took 2.5 weeks from arriving at port to get to the dealer. Took the shine off it until I got it last Thursday… and been smiling ever since 😀. It’s not the dealer, it’s Porsche vehicle planning that do the logistics. It’s a bit of a shit show right now, some post Brexit red tape, some lack of transport drivers etc.. just all adds up. Keep the faith, you’ll love it when it comes 😀. Dealer prep is about 2 days… make sure you have that in your expectation.

Sebbo

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Taycan 4S CLA 45S
Country flag
Finally scheduled collection for Monday at 11. Might even be an outside chance I can collect tomorrow if it’s delivered to the dealer before lunch today
🤞 Feels like Christmas, so excited.

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, 1969 911t
Country flag
Finally scheduled collection for Monday at 11. Might even be an outside chance I can collect tomorrow if it’s delivered to the dealer before lunch today
🤞 Feels like Christmas, so excited.
Has this been delayed mate? Mine goes into production today. Still not formally had an actually delayed date yet from the dealer. Apparently its still showing on their Porsche system as deliver to dealer on the 22/07.

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I’m collecting mine on the 13th July. It’s at Sheerness and so should be at the dealer by the end of next week. I’ll go in on Thursday and sort out the paperwork and payment (they don’t take debit card so need to do a bank transfer) and go for a small test drive.

They asked me to activate the Porsche connect but i said I’ll do it nearer to collection as my subscription starts from activation so Porsche connect told me to do a couple of days before collection for the setup by the dealer.

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
Has this been delayed mate? Mine goes into production today. Still not formally had an actually delayed date yet from the dealer. Apparently its still showing on their Porsche system as deliver to dealer on the 22/07.
Similar for mine which was scheduled to go into production last week. The actual delivery date has not changed but a couple of the steps have two weeks added to them. I fully expect at least a couple of week delivery delay based on that which would be 2nd week of August

Sebbo

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Taycan 4S CLA 45S
Country flag
Besides all the other delays (chip, looms, war, it’s was at the docks for an extended time (12 days ) waiting on a transporter. I think cars are delayed again because of a fire at a battery plant, I hear 8 weeks sadly.

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Besides all the other delays (chip, looms, war, it’s was at the docks for an extended time (12 days ) waiting on a transporter. I think cars are delayed again because of a fire at a battery plant, I hear 8 weeks sadly.
Yes sorry I should have said regarding the fire. With you picking yours up I hoped yhe delays had been exaggerated.

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Similar for mine which was scheduled to go into production last week. The actual delivery date has not changed but a couple of the steps have two weeks added to them. I fully expect at least a couple of week delivery delay based on that which would be 2nd week of August
Aye I'd expect a similar although the dealer hasn't confirmed that yet. I'll catch up with him next week. Notice you are in Newcastle. I'm down the road in Mackemland! Lol. We'll have to have a cafe blast out.

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
Aye I'd expect a similar although the dealer hasn't confirmed that yet. I'll catch up with him next week. Notice you are in Newcastle. I'm down the road in Mackemland! Lol. We'll have to have a cafe blast out.
Haha yes in GeordieLand though getting my car from Teeside dealer rather than Newcastle. My dealer actually rang me up with an update about an hour ago which makes a change from having to push for updates.

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Haha yes in GeordieLand though getting my car from Teeside dealer rather than Newcastle. My dealer actually rang me up with an update about an hour ago which makes a change from having to push for updates.
Ah cool. I'm leasing mine through company scheme so they've allocated Nottingham Porsche. Bit of a mooch but they seem OK so far.