vestago

First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
I got 8% discount on custom order of 2021 Taycan RWD.
Sponsored

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
Hi, any updates here from folks? Especially in California? Looking to pull the trigger on a CT4.

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Can't speak for every dealership - but discounts are very low now as inventory is very tight. If anyone needs help, PM me and I'll connect you with a GM/dealership that might be able to help. However, the 6-8% off deals I saw 6mo ago are long gone and 0-2% is currently the national average (along with waiting 1-2mo to even get an allocation).

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
Hi, any updates here from folks? Especially in California? Looking to pull the trigger on a CT4.
I don’t think you will find any discounts on a CT In the LA area other than a small discount for repeat customers. I was recently able to get an Allocation for Nov with a very small courtesy discount. Also will be difficult to find Allocations for the remainder of this year. It’s always interesting when people report 8-10% discounts that they never tell you the Dealer.

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
I was offered 3% off for a custom build Turbo PTS.
Maybe when things become more normal, 8% discount on a PTS could be possible

Ganv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
If the dealer offers a percentage discount on custom build, how is this applied? I understand we can make changes in options till the freeze date and hence changing MSRP. Will the dealer give an invoice with discount only after freeze date? I placed a deposit based off on verbal offer from dealer and haven't seen any discount on initial order invoice.

Can anyone provide insight on how this works? Thanks!

Kittybaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y
Country flag
I was working with dealers in Central Florida for a custom 4S. I got about 1.5% discount from one dealership and another dealership which originally offered 0.5% off countered with 4% but a later allocation. I went with the 1.5% but earlier allocation since I didn't want to wait longer than needed.

McNasty

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I was able to get a little over 8% off msrp for a custom build taycan turbo when I ordered it in May.

I've since changed it to a turbo s and expecting to get roughly the same % off the new build.

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
If the dealer offers a percentage discount on custom build, how is this applied? I understand we can make changes in options till the freeze date and hence changing MSRP. Will the dealer give an invoice with discount only after freeze date? I placed a deposit based off on verbal offer from dealer and haven't seen any discount on initial order invoice.

Can anyone provide insight on how this works? Thanks!
My experience is that the Dealer writes on the Invoice( pricing sheet) what the Discount will be. Rather than a percent I have received x $ indicated on the initial pricing sheet.

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
I got only 2% but I’ve not paid a deposit. Maybe I should shop more? I live near LA experience center. Will they put in an order? Anyone buying from Newport dealer?

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
I got only 2% but I’ve not paid a deposit. Maybe I should shop more? I live near LA experience center. Will they put in an order? Anyone buying from Newport dealer?
Stay away from Newport. They don't give discounts
PEC does not place orders, they tell you to go to a dealer.

I got 3% on turbo PTS without trying

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
Stay away from Newport. They don't give discounts
PEC does no place orders, they tell you to go to a dealer.

I got 3% on turbo PTS without trying
Where please?

RallyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag
I am about to pull the trigger on a Cross Turismo with a 2.5% discount at a SoCal dealer. Should I take it or can I do better than that. If you think I can do better, any suggestions as to dealer? thanks much
Sponsored