OP
yman182

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I also went with BofA. at 2.09%. They were by far the lowest.
Sponsored

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
We got 1.93% today with U.S. Bank.

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
That's an astounding rate. Did you need any special status/relationship to get that rate?
No, I stopped at BoA on the way to the dealership to check their rates, they quoted me as low as 2.29%, but did have some discounts for which I didn’t qualify for since my only relationship there is a credit card. When we went to the dealership and started the financing I told the associate we were quoted 2.29%, she said she’d see if US Bank could match it. We left and started getting our walk through on the car. When we went back to finance she told us US Bank gave us 1.93% with absolutely no prior relationship with them. I was pretty shocked, and plesssntly surprised.

Busski

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E39 M5, e450 wagon
Country flag
Someone on the forum suggested DCU. I got a 1.25% rate for 60 months. 2.00% - 0.25% for electric vehicle -0.5% for direct deposit. Could not be more impressed with them and that rate. Check sent within 3 days of application. DCU.org

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
Putting business or tax reasons aside: Have or are you all planning to finance or lease your Taycans and why?

I am leaning towards financing because interest rates to finance the purchase are so low and Porsche lease rates (money factor) is very high.

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Putting business or tax reasons aside: Have or are you all planning to finance or lease your Taycans and why?

I am leaning towards financing because interest rates to finance the purchase are so low and Porsche lease rates (money factor) is very high.
If you set aside business taxes or company lease stipend, I think you answered your own question. Porsche lease terms on the Taycan are garbage and loan terms are incredibly low. Only other reason to consider a lease is if you like the ability to be able to walk away from a problematic car at the end. But you could also be walking away from a large value difference if the car is well taken care of and no accidents. A risk either way I guess, but I’d rather bet on myself than assume the worst.

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Just got 1.79% for 30 days with Bank of America with 0.5% off with Preferred Rewards with Honors. Excellent rate.

OP
OP
yman182

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The Porsche dealership was able to get me 2.0% through US Bank, so I ended up going with that.

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just got 1.79% for 30 days with Bank of America with 0.5% off with Preferred Rewards with Honors. Excellent rate.
That is a good rate. Other than a credit card I’ve had for years I had no relationship with BoA so they quoted me their base 2.29%. US Bank gave me 1.93% with no discounts or prior relationship needed.

alboogie7

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2018 Range Rover Supercharged
Country flag
With discounts, I did my loan with BOA at 1.89%.

jasperp

First Name
jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
Bank of America is offering 1.79% for platinum honors members. I believe the threshold for being platinum honors is having >$100k in total in your accounts.
It probably doesn't matter for you, because I am in europe, but I have a rate of 0,82% for the loan of my Taycan. For about 80000 euro. The rest is VAT which I can recuperate via my company.

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Great job guys...hope rates stay somewhat close to that next year when my car arrives in mid-late January 2022.

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
I cry when I hear about the US rates on finance. Just be grateful for the rates you get because here in the UK you would be lucky to get 6% from Porsche!
Sponsored